How do i got to read a workout like this?

Danielgrec_

I can't understand how to read this kind of workouts. 5 sets of each exercise or 5 sets of ALL exercise together?

GYM_Enjoyer_x

Knight Posts: 3
"Si vis pacem para bellum. Ex nihilo nihil. Acta, non verba."
This one's a circuit workout. It means that you do every given exercise in a row and that's a complete set. So you have to repeat this entire circuit 4 times to complete 5 sets. Notice the difference to day 1 for example. Here, it's mentioned to do every given exercise x times for one set of the exercise. After that, you continue with the next one.

Danielgrec_

This one's a circuit workout. It means that you do every given exercise in a row and that's a complete set. So you have to repeat this entire circuit 4 times to complete 5 sets. Notice the difference to day 1 for example. Here, it's mentioned to do every given exercise x times for one set of the exercise. After that, you continue with the next one.
thank you guys! 🩷
Speaking about the first day... 18 alternating biceps curls. Do i got to count 1 for both arms?

HellYeah

"On the Run!"
thank you guys! 🩷
Speaking about the first day... 18 alternating biceps curls. Do i got to count 1 for both arms?
It's 18 in total, so 9 per arm.

This one might be of interest:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."