I am in need of a beginner-level fitness program that excludes lunges.

Ehab

Hello, I'm new to this website and could use some help. I'm interested in starting a fitness regimen to lose weight but I recently sustained a knee injury. My doctor cautioned against exercises that put pressure on my knees, which means I need alternatives to lunges. Can anyone suggest low-impact exercises that can help me achieve similar results without straining my knees? Thank you!

Shaarawi

Hunter from Alexandria, Egypt
Welcome to Darebee. @Ehab

As you stated your goal to lose fat and strengthen your core.

You need to look for cardio programs with subtitle "High burn & streamline" and add-on programs with title core or abs
Do not forget to start filter by difficulty 1 and so on.

For example you can start with Baseline program and "Back And Core" program.

Note add-on programs are designed in away will not affect other programs you are doing

You can ignore any exercise that have knees if you can not do it. I am sure after 30 days you will feel different

Hope this help!

Henryk

Warrior Monk Posts: 71
"The truest SUCCESS is but the development of self."
Can anyone suggest low-impact exercises that can help me achieve similar results without straining my knees? Thank you!
What I learned from tai chi is moving slow, slow is more strenuous. There are many ways to squat and even holding a pose like in yoga warrior and horse/goddess poses. Going slow you can feel your way, I never do jumping exercises or fast movement, at 71 have great knees.