I have a gym membership and I like it.

Bignose

I have a gym membership. I do 5x5 strong lifts.

I want to augment it with other workouts. All of darebee seems to be non gym but it’s an amazing site.

Are there similar ones more focused on “having equipment available” ?

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
I have a gym membership. I do 5x5 strong lifts.

I want to augment it with other workouts. All of darebee seems to be non gym but it’s an amazing site.

Are there similar ones more focused on “having equipment available” ?
If you load the Workouts Filter you can search just for workouts that use equipment. Down at the bottom of the filter options, you can select for only dumbbell workouts, only workouts that require a pull-up bar, and only workouts that require other equipment. The "other" equipment category includes workouts that utilize a variety of things, such as barbells, kettlebells, heavy bags, weighted knapsacks, Swiss balls, etc.

Bignose

If you load the Workouts Filter you can search just for workouts that use equipment. Down at the bottom of the filter options, you can select for only dumbbell workouts, only workouts that require a pull-up bar, and only workouts that require other equipment. The "other" equipment category includes workouts that utilize a variety of things, such as barbells, kettlebells, heavy bags, weighted knapsacks, Swiss balls, etc.
Thank you !

Marzattack

"Be Strong - Be Active - Be empowered."
I often use the StrongLifts exercise when I'm in the gym only twice a week, I go 5 days a week so other non 5X5 days I've focus on pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups and other leg exercise like one leg squatting. I do some Yoga balancing like the crow pose. I like to use dumbbells and calisthenics, I have a daily Yang and Wu Taijiquan home routine, includes sword and sabre forms. Sometimes use the indoor pool for a 1/2 hour swim.

This week did much and by Thursday had nothing left, I'll skip Friday then Monday do another routine from Truly Huge. It's a whole body workout, squats are 20 reps. I did this workout in 2004 but to increase the lifts by 5lbs each workout I could only do it 3 times a fortnight, otherwise I wouldn't be able to go 5lbs more. In 3-4 months I gained 24lbs and got really strong.

Last edited:

Marzattack

"Be Strong - Be Active - Be empowered."
All of darebee seems to be non gym but it’s an amazing site.

I use the Darebee workouts in my gym, sometimes follow a program or just use as inspiration. My next plan is a 4 day week, Monday just legs starting with barbell squats, there's a leg press and do calves on that then there's the pulley machines and some leg calisthenic, pistol squats, scissor squats. Tuesday is DB bench press and pulls of various kind like bent rows or pulley machine, or pull-ups. Wednesday is arms, includes wrist curls, biceps and triceps, like to finish with one arm curl with the 45lb Olympic bar. Thursday is shoulders, include wide grip upright rows. I'll add core-work in there as well.