Looking for "Knee Strength and Recovery"

Spirea

N00b here - I found a graphic of a bunch of knee-related stretches titled "Knee Strength and Recovery", with the address of this site. But there's So Much Stuff on this site I haven't found anything specifically for making my knees happy. Can anyone post me a link or point me to any knee workouts/guides, etc that don't require un-ouchy knees to begin? Cause one of mine is pretty damn ouchy and I want to see if something I can do can help it. ^_^ Thanks!

Spirea

Great responses, thank you very much! My left hip started giving me some attitude, and before I knew it the knee was poking its nose in, so to speak.
So I'm pretty sure the knee at least is addressable, and I want to see what I can do before I put myself in the allopathic realm. ;) Thank you both again - bees are on me! :approve::lilbee:

dancer

Fae from India
Pronouns: She/Her
"New Bee getting fit"
N00b here - I found a graphic of a bunch of knee-related stretches titled "Knee Strength and Recovery", with the address of this site. But there's So Much Stuff on this site I haven't found anything specifically for making my knees happy. Can anyone post me a link or point me to any knee workouts/guides, etc that don't require un-ouchy knees to begin? Cause one of mine is pretty damn ouchy and I want to see if something I can do can help it. ^_^ Thanks!
much needed thanks for posting this and same here

dancer

Fae from India
Pronouns: She/Her
"New Bee getting fit"
What @Mamatigerj said. And I will add that by experience the

is a nice one for me (fissured meniscus and hip/knee/ankle alignment that's not optimal).
Of note, the knee is a very complex articulation, if your pain is recurring, seeing a good doc to know the reason is worth it.
i will surely try this today thanks a ton for this life saving!

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
ETA that since today was my last day of kinesitherapy (for the knee pain I mentioned), I showed those exercises to my kine, and he really approved of doing Knee Saver and Knee Tuner regularly to keep the hip/knee/ankle alignment in control. Thought it'd be an interesting feedback ;)