need advices for bloating

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
Hello Bees
Who could share some advices with me ? I have bloating and digestives issues with pain since several years, and need new solutions. Sometimes somes drugs are helping, sometimes not. Some day, i cannot stand because it is too painfull. In the past, it was stopping after a night of sleep, actually i have this issue since several days, no break. I am taking a spoon of cumin each day, it helps a bit
Have you experience (and solve ) this kind of problem?

Thanks

Nitrous828

Jedi from United States
"May The Force Be With You!"
Hello Bees
Who could share some advices with me ? I have bloating and digestives issues with pain since several years, and need new solutions. Sometimes somes drugs are helping, sometimes not. Some day, i cannot stand because it is too painfull. In the past, it was stopping after a night of sleep, actually i have this issue since several days, no break. I am taking a spoon of cumin each day, it helps a bit
Have you experience (and solve ) this kind of problem?

Thanks
Hello Graoumia,

It sounds like you are seeking a more of a medical advice in your question, I am not a doctor and this is not a medical advice, but from what you are describing it sounds like you need to pay more attention to what you are eating, and that includes everything from foods, drinks, snacks, treats, and even supplements, I am not sure what your current medical condition is or if you are currently on any medications you should seek a doctor's advice regarding your diet.

But as a general rule of thumb if you are healthy with no medical conditions the best way to figure out what's causing it is to eliminate dairy products, as well as grains, some vegetables and restaurant foods (fast foods) they all could cause bloating! and stick to home made meals that are easy on the stomach and digestive system, the cumin is a great supplement to your condition, after a while if you manage to get rid of the bloating you can start to introduce the foods that you stopped in stages so you can tell what is really causing it, from my experience some people eat a lot of dairy in their day to day diet and their body becomes unable to digest lactose which could be a factor in many bloating situations, I hope this helps and i wish you well!

Last edited:

graoumia

None from France
Thanks @Nitrous828 , in fact i have enough medical doctor i think even if i don't agree with all, i was more trying to figure out what else i could do on top of taking drugs. To be complete, i have a reflux issues, and irritable bowel syndrome. but i know a few things are help, like drinking more water, i already eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, need to reduce legumineuse plants, a sport also help. What i would like is knowing if someone has other clues, something that worked for them that i could help. REgarding the diet, i'm french and cannot live without cheese. But seriouly, i did the Seignalet diet during several years, no gluten, no corn, no diary, it helps at the beginning, but the symptom finally came back, and i stop. I should maybe try to stop diary again, many thanks for your time and your advices.

jma

Mother of Dragons Pronouns: she/her
I also struggle with bloating and have irritable bowel syndrome. The biggest things for me to help have been reducing stress and eating on a regular schedule. Being active after eating has also helped but some days all I can manage is a walk around the house and some stretching but it still helps a little bit!

graoumia

None from France
Thanks all for your help.

I have another question regarding the gut health, because my former doctor, while is was always suffering of constipation, adviced me not doing too much abs, because working too much abs could make it worse. So now i tend to do less abs work, and i really wonder if i'm right or not, because i think that for bloating this could help. Any experience about this ?