Programs and workouts without floor work?

BravoLimaPoppa

Viking from Houston TX
Pronouns: He/him
Evening folks. Been a long time.
My wife is asking about any programs or workouts that don't involve her getting down on the floor.
Can anyone point me to

Solution
I believe all of the Difficulty Level 1 workouts and programs avoid floor work (with the exception of the yoga-based stuff).
So, all of the Programs here (with the exception of Recovery) and most of the Workouts here.

Most of the Level 2 Cardio workouts are also all standing work. (I think there's one in there with some abdominal floor work.)
Ditto for Level 2 Combat workouts.

The "Filter by Difficulty" section of the Workout Manual explains in general the types of exercises found in workouts of each level.

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
I believe all of the Difficulty Level 1 workouts and programs avoid floor work (with the exception of the yoga-based stuff).
So, all of the Programs here (with the exception of Recovery) and most of the Workouts here.

Most of the Level 2 Cardio workouts are also all standing work. (I think there's one in there with some abdominal floor work.)
Ditto for Level 2 Combat workouts.

The "Filter by Difficulty" section of the Workout Manual explains in general the types of exercises found in workouts of each level.

Solution
Back