Snowboard season workouts

Sn0wb0arder21

Does anyone know if there are any workouts on here to help prepare for the ski and snowboard season. trying to find a 30 or 60 day program to get me ready for the upcoming season.

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
@Sn0wb0arder21 we don't yet have a lower-body only program, however, we do have a lot of workouts that can help you.

Snowboarding primarily works the muscles in your lower body – the hamstrings, glutes, quadriceps, calf, and shin muscles. In addition, snowboarding utilizes the abdominal and back muscles. The workouts below focus on that. In addition, on our workouts page there is a filter you can use for lower body workouts. There are 375 of them focused on lower body strength. They'd get you ready for an amazing snowboarding season. :LOL:

kiracos

I like a lot 10-Minute Ski Workout by Fitness Blender and 20-Minute Ski Workout by POPSUGAR Fitness.
The reason - these workouts are designed to be quick and effective, and they can be done anywhere, without any equipment.

Here is my frequent ski and snowboard workout program that I do usually in 20 minutes:

Warm-up

• Jumping jacks: 20 reps
  • High knees: 20 reps
  • Butt kicks: 20 reps
  • Arm circles: 10 reps forward, 10 reps backward
Workout

• Squats: 15 reps
  • Lunges: 10 reps per leg
  • Push-ups: 10 reps
  • Plank: 30 seconds
  • Burpees: 5 reps
  • Rest for 1 minute, then repeat the circuit 2-3 times.
Cool-down

• Stretching: Hold each stretch for 30 seconds