When to restart a program?

LionAlpha

Guardian from Kavala, Greece
Pronouns: He/Him
Hey everyone,

I think this question was asked in the old forum, but when should one restart a program? I'm doing the 30 Days of Strength, I reached Day 17, then stopped because I went on vacation, but unfortunately, I got sick the very next day I returned, and I've been more or less inactive for about 11 days now. I'm still not feeling ready to get back to it. Once I feel better should I pick it up from where I left it or restart it from Day 1?

Solution
To get the most out of it, I would restart. Especially due to the sickness you might have lost some energy to do the day as good as you would have. With a restart you can "ease" into it again and if it is to easy, fast forward four days and you are back in the circulation again. Listen to your body, it knows best.

HellYeah

To get the most out of it, I would restart. Especially due to the sickness you might have lost some energy to do the day as good as you would have. With a restart you can "ease" into it again and if it is to easy, fast forward four days and you are back in the circulation again. Listen to your body, it knows best.

Solution

LionAlpha

Guardian from Kavala, Greece
Pronouns: He/Him
Thank you very much for the insight. I'll make sure to restart it once I feel better. So basically, if there is a long gap of inactivity one should restart a program, right?

Last edited:
Back