Change physique

chris2907r

Hi hello my name is Chris and I have a question me I was start doing this workout that is the Assasins Workout and the Poseidon and my question is my physique look like a skinny fat person is possible that this 2 workouts can I get a change physique on my like right now I am a skinny fat person and my objective is to like a Athlete person is this 2 workout Can help me on my duty??

Attachments

• IMG_9486.jpeg
    IMG_9486.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9485.jpeg
    IMG_9485.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 4

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
There are several interesting articles in the Darebee Guides section that may clarify your ideas.
To completely change your physique it is not enough to do a few workouts but you need to learn to eat healthily and train regularly for a long time.
If you want to get results I recommend Darebee's 30 day Programs because they are already a good workout, well structured and progressive that brings about changes in the body.
It's just my opinion and good luck :)

Nitrous828

Jedi from United States
"May The Force Be With You!"
Hi hello my name is Chris and I have a question me I was start doing this workout that is the Assasins Workout and the Poseidon and my question is my physique look like a skinny fat person is possible that this 2 workouts can I get a change physique on my like right now I am a skinny fat person and my objective is to like a Athlete person is this 2 workout Can help me on my duty??

I totally agree with @Fremen! as a matter of fact I argue that the healthy diet is 80% of the work and the physical workout is %15 while the last 5% would be supplements

Yet they are all important equally, the reason I emphasis the diet more is because you can get away with 3-4 workouts a week and still look in good shape, but no more than 1-2 cheat meals a week if you want to totally burn of your belly fat and keep it off. I also recommend darebee's 30 days programs, consistency is key! drink loads of water and avoid all sugars! good luck!