Baseline or Square one, as a start to lose weight

menes

Hello everyone,

I am new to Darebee. I am 38 years old. I am returning to workout after a year of no exercise at all. I was not a pro athlete, but before I stopped, I used to hit the gym at least 4 day a week for almost a year regularly.

I want to start training at home. I want to lose weight and to build some stamina. I am confused between Baseline and Square one programs or maybe another program is better.

Your suggestions are much appreciated.

Best regards.

Solution
Welcome to Darebee.

As you stated your goal to lose fat and strengthen your core.

You need to look for cardio programs with subtitle "High burn & streamline" and add-on programs with title core or abs
Do not forget to start filter by difficulty 1 and so on.

For example you can start with Baseline program and "Back And Core" program.

Note add-on programs are designed in away will not affect other programs you are doing

Hope this help!

Hello and welcome !
As I saw these two programs are easy to do and square one is a strength and tone program as they say. You can choose one that you like .
To lose weight you need to have a calories deficit so eat less than you burn and be active.
You can do also the darebee fitness test so to chose the right for you program.

Shaarawi

Hunter from Alexandria, Egypt
Welcome to Darebee.

As you stated your goal to lose fat and strengthen your core.

You need to look for cardio programs with subtitle "High burn & streamline" and add-on programs with title core or abs
Do not forget to start filter by difficulty 1 and so on.

For example you can start with Baseline program and "Back And Core" program.

Note add-on programs are designed in away will not affect other programs you are doing

Hope this help!

Solution