Trouble Printing a Program (60 days of walking)

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"
Hello, I'm having an issue printing the PDF of this particular program. All of the gray text isn't printing. I understand this could be just a printer issue on my end; I've been tinkering with my printer settings seeing if ink intensity, or lower contrast on the output would make a difference, but it keeps coming out the same.

I thought: perhaps my printer just can't reproduce that gray very well? Perhaps it's too light or something. So I sampled the hex code of the specific gray from the program PDF and created a new document using that gray — and it printed the gray fine.

Anyway, perhaps bees from the past have run into this — any tips?

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"
I was going to attempt to use Acrobat to covert the entire PDF to grayscale and adjust contrast globally, but it appears Darebee PDFs are locked out from doing this.

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
@JohnStrong I'm going to see if there is something we can do this end.
I took the liberty of converting the entire program into just 2 pages (Darebee challenge format) so I'm good on my end :) Didn't take that long and I'm stingy with my printing.

I appreciate the efforts from @neilarey and yourself to help!