In need of a complementary program

Sor3na

Hello everyone,

First off, I'd like to express my gratitude for this incredible website, which has significantly enhanced my exercise routine. Before diving into my main question, let me share my current workout regimen. Daily, I engage in 1 to 1.5 hours of cardio, which includes brisk walking, running, and cycling on a stationary bike. This regimen has helped me lose a substantial amount of weight over the past six months. Now that I'm fitter, weighing in at 78 kg, I've incorporated a program from this site called "Arms of Steel." I found it to be an excellent addition to my cardio routine and have thoroughly enjoyed the new challenge.

Encouraged by this success, I'm considering adding another program to follow my cardio and Arms of Steel sessions. As a 32-year-old male beginner in strength training with only dumbbells available at home, I'm seeking recommendations on suitable programs. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Solution
Since you already do cardio every day I would add some strength training with weights for variety:
Since you have dumbbells I would take advantage of it ;)
It's just my opinion :)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Since you already do cardio every day I would add some strength training with weights for variety:

Solution

Sor3na

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I've reviewed your suggestions, and all of them seem excellent. I believe Express Tone aligns perfectly with my fitness goals. Could I incorporate Express Tone into my routine while continuing with Arms of Steel, or would you recommend focusing solely on Express Tone?

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
As far as Darebee programs are concerned, unless they are labeled as an addon, it is always recommended to do only one at a time otherwise you will mess up a bit between training and active rest :)