30 Days of Grav.: part 1 + part 2 same session?

Haisuli

from BC Canada
Pronouns: she/her
"listening to seagulls"
Hello!
I’ve used Darebee for a while but I’m stumped for the first time. In the 30 Days of Gravity program, many days have a ’Part I’ and ’Part II’ in the workout. Are the two parts meant to be completed in the same session, or one in the morning (for example) and one later in the same day? Thank you to anyone who might know!

Shikari

Mystic from R'lyeh
"The wind breathes where it wills and you hear its sound, but you don’t know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit"
Part 1 & 2 are to be completed in the same session. At least, that's how I always read it.

Shikari

Mystic from R'lyeh
"The wind breathes where it wills and you hear its sound, but you don’t know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit"
I reviewed a few days of the 30 Days of Gravity, and advocate for something like the following:

Day 2 -- each set of Part 1 is followed 2 minutes rest. So, what I would advise is the "2 minutes rest period" after the final set of Part 1 is the transition time into Part 2. Then, for the sets in Part 2, follow the specific rules of that part.

Other programs may have more explicit directions for recovery time between part 1 and 2, but I think this is a solid rule of thumb.

Make sense?

broli

Ninja Posts: 158
Day 1 rest is "as much time as you need" so same for part 2?
Day 4 repeat once so maybe up to 2 minutes like when not specified?

If there are days with short rest not sure if that is correct but it's just my guess.

Back