New here, nice to meet you.

friedegg

Mr. Egg was my father, call me Fried.

After losing all my supportive relationships during COVID, being laid off from my job, homeless for a time, etc. - I'm finally back on my feet with a roof over my head & a reliable job... and I'm also in pretty much the worst shape of my life, somehow (funny/frustrating how that works). Unfortunately, my new job a desk job, and a demanding one at that - I spend long hours at my desk. On top of that, primary hobby is writing, which - you guessed it - means more time at my desk. I also eat way too much, now. Thanks to food insecurity & loneliness, I'm prone to overeating/emotional eating/eating when I'm not hungry, which is a nasty habit I need to kick, somehow. No idea how I'll do that.

I have some vague ideas of improvements I can make, I suppose I'll waddle on over to the accountability threads & start my own soon. As mentioned, I don't have any supportive relationships left, so here's hoping shouting at the wall here helps.

Nice to meet you all.

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
Hello, nice to meet you ! Exercise can help on controling the way you eat, as well as meditation. You can also find a lot of informations there :

And you could create a journal in the community, if you want ( i think you could if you love writing)

Candy

Mr. Egg was my father, call me Fried.

After losing all my supportive relationships during COVID, being laid off from my job, homeless for a time, etc. - I'm finally back on my feet with a roof over my head & a reliable job... and I'm also in pretty much the worst shape of my life, somehow (funny/frustrating how that works). Unfortunately, my new job a desk job, and a demanding one at that - I spend long hours at my desk. On top of that, primary hobby is writing, which - you guessed it - means more time at my desk. I also eat way too much, now. Thanks to food insecurity & loneliness, I'm prone to overeating/emotional eating/eating when I'm not hungry, which is a nasty habit I need to kick, somehow. No idea how I'll do that.

I have some vague ideas of improvements I can make, I suppose I'll waddle on over to the accountability threads & start my own soon. As mentioned, I don't have any supportive relationships left, so here's hoping shouting at the wall here helps.

Nice to meet you all.
Hello, I'm new here too. This is a great place to start making friends. We'll all be there for each other during our fitness journeys, stay tuned! 💖