What's next?

Seb

None from Switzerland
I used to be in shape, but things just got away from me. Excessive eating, drinking and smoking really set me back health wise. I am 50, quit drinking 10 years ago, trying to eat better now but struggling with the smoking (but i will stop completely, soon). In the last 10 years, I have had 2 stents put in. I am 1,4m in height and weigh around 82kg, I had a 30cm waist but now struggle now to get into a 34cm pair of Levis. I have started now to try and recover my body back, with the Total Burn 30 Day program. I am on Day 13 and feeling great. My goal is to drop the weight to around 70kg, and drop atleast 1 pants size down to 32cm, and regain some muscle definition and upper body strength. My question is, what to do after I am done with the Total Burn? I do not want to wait till after I am done with it, I want to go immediately into the next phase. Any help or a point in the right direction will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
How about some HIIT programs? :)

Seb

None from Switzerland
How about some HIIT programs? :)
Great stuff. Thank you. :u:

Hello and welcome.
I want sometime to add, HIIT workouts seem to be demanding, so you may do first another cardio program as the new 30 days of cardio, to be sure not to overtrain
HIIT workouts if being anaerobic exercise have the benefit of higher growth hormone level