28 Day Calisthenics Challenge

Jef73

Hero from Kentucky
"Beginner"
I was wondering if you had a specific 28 day calisthenics challenge. I didn’t know if someone could help with this. Thanks in advance for any suggestions/help.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
There is a 30 day program:
and a collection:
bat no challenges :)

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
Hi @Jef73 .

There is a 28-day program, The Olympian. It is a general fitness program with different training modalities that alternate through a 4-day cycle: Day 1: cardio / Day 2: strength / Day 3: active recovery (a mix of tendon strength, back & core, and some balance training / Day 4: upper body combat. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for?

How are you defining "challenge"? At DAREBEE a "Challenge" is an add-on activity including usually just one or two exercises per day, occasionally three, that one does on top of their main workout. Most of the Challenges here are calisthenics-based, but they are all 30-days long. (There are a few specialty Challenges that are only 15 days. But I think the calisthenics ones are all 30.) Most Challenges can be completed in only 5-minutes per day. A few stretch out to 10-minutes.

A Program, on the other hand, at DAREBEE, means a structured training plan, again usually for 30-days, although there are some of different lengths, which provides you with your main workout for each day. (There are a few add-on programs, but most are designed to be completed as one's main workout.)

If you need your challenge to last exactly 28 days, you could likely do this by doubling up on the first couple of days of one of the DAREBEE Challenges. (Most of them are quite short and easy for the first few days, so doubling up at the beginning wouldn't be a problem.) The Programs are progressive too. But unless you're doing one that's really too easy for you, you likely won't want to double up days on those.