Age of pandora

Pangolin

Valkyrie Posts: 2
I started age of pandora and I am in Chapter 6 at the moment. I traveled to one of the agoras, now there are locations with tasks listed. It is unclear to me, what I have to do exactly:

1) Do I have to travel to just one of the locations, do the task there and return to my agora?

or

2) I travel to one location, do the task, continue to the next location, do the task, then the third and then back to the agora?

or

3) I travel to one location, do the task, travel back to the agora. Then travel to the second location, do the task and return. Then do the same for the third?

I would be happy if anyone could explain this to me!

Solution
You can do each of the 3 things you wrote, I preferred to take the missions and do them all in a row and then return to the agora at the end, it was faster but you decide how you want to play.
The only thing you have to do is take the missions and then return them, how and how much is up to you ;)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
You can do each of the 3 things you wrote, I preferred to take the missions and do them all in a row and then return to the agora at the end, it was faster but you decide how you want to play.
The only thing you have to do is take the missions and then return them, how and how much is up to you ;)

Solution