Are printed Cards available?

JOTS

I know all the material is here for download, however I would happily purchase card decks (and merch) if they were available. I see your books on Amazon, but nothing else. Am I missing them, or do you not offer them? Do you think this is something you may explore in the future?

Thanks,
JOTS

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
Hi @JOTS

Please check out these links:

DAREBEE Exercise Cards
DAREBEE T-Shirts

You can print out the cards yourself (or take the file to a local printer), and take the files for the t-shirts to a local or online POD shop and have them printed on whatever merchandise you like. Same deal for any of the workout posters. You can download the files and have them printed onto whatever you like, provided you don't modify them in any way and you either keep them for your personal use or give them away for free. (Please see DAREBEE's full Terms of Use for complete details.) A local shop would likely save you heaps of money, due to the high cost of shipping these days. Then, if you wish, you can make a donation to DAREBEE for whatever amount suits you.

This DIY approach to merchandise allows DAREBEE to make the products accessible to more people (everyone can pay what they want for them, choose the printing option that is the least expensive for them, and the product options which they prefer) while enabling the DAREBEE Team to focus their efforts on what they do best: creating great workouts, sharing science-backed fitness knowledge, and supporting an inclusive and welcoming online fitness community.

JOTS

Hi @JOTS

Please check out these links:

DAREBEE Exercise Cards
DAREBEE T-Shirts

You can print out the cards yourself (or take the file to a local printer), and take the files for the t-shirts to a local or online POD shop and have them printed on whatever merchandise you like. Same deal for any of the workout posters. You can download the files and have them printed onto whatever you like, provided you don't modify them in any way and you either keep them for your personal use or give them away for free. (Please see DAREBEE's full Terms of Use for complete details.) A local shop would likely save you heaps of money, due to the high cost of shipping these days. Then, if you wish, you can make a donation to DAREBEE for whatever amount suits you.

This DIY approach to merchandise allows DAREBEE to make the products accessible to more people (everyone can pay what they want for them, choose the printing option that is the least expensive for them, and the product options which they prefer) while enabling the DAREBEE Team to focus their efforts on what they do best: creating great workouts, sharing science-backed fitness knowledge, and supporting an inclusive and welcoming online fitness community.
Thanks Laura!

I'll work on what I was thinking of for personal use... some sort of cards for gamification... then if it turns out interesting I'll share the results here