Hello and (a brief) goodbye friends!

Packing is nearly complete and soon we will be headed out camping. @SarahJoy is back in the saddle today and we are getting a guest stint from my son who got himself suspended from school.
AM: boy and I did ankle recovery and come alive. Sarah did perfect balance and pelvic floor
Midday: challenges I did pushup streak and cardio streak....boy did arcade day 2

Early afternoon: we all did House of the Valkyrie Day 4

It's a good day when you can do it as a family....even if one sees it as a part of his penance 😂😂😂

I'd like to take this moment to say thank you to all the Bees that have already supported us on this journey. You guys are absolutely amazing and we love you.
Might be no signal for a few days so until next time....
#BePeace
 
"Hello there." "General Kenobi"

Heya friends,
We are back from camping and getting back into the swing of things. I'm working from (Sarah's) home today so we'll get to workout together some. We missed Sunday and yesterday of House of the Valkyrie so we'll pick that back up later this afternoon and push higher. I also missed those days of Push-up Streak but it and Cardio Streak are now synced up so that's pretty cool.
I missed reading everyones updates and have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on all the happenings you guys share 🙂. Hope you all have a great day. Here's a butterfly 🦋 friend we met while hiking.

#BePeace
 

Attachments

  • 2935.jpg
    2935.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Hey all. Added a couple things to my daily routine today. I'm going to see how it goes and adjust if needed.
Ankle Recovery & my company's mandatory warm up in the morning... I should be counting that if I've got to do it 5 days a week.
Cardio Streak & Push-up Streak Day 9s around lunchtime
House of the Valkyrie Day 7 early afternoon
Unbound & First Strike Day 1s later afternoon.

Side note of the day: the amazing @SarahJoy completed the Perfect Balance challenge yesterday and began a new round of it today.
Have a wonderful evening friends.

#BePeace
 
House of the Valkyrie Day 8....my poor old veteran knees still hate lunges haha. Taking the mini-me to get a haircut after work, then chilling with Sarah & we're playing our online D&D game tonight with my brother. I might even find time for dinner....hmm

730-900: Sunbelt Power Up, WotD Mobility Matrix, Ankle Recovery, EotD 40 Palm Strikes
945: Cardio Streak Day 10
1140: Push-Up Streak Day 10 & First Strike Day 2
1220: HotV Day 8 & Unbound day 2

Have a great day friends!
#BePeace
 
Hello Bees
Today marks Day 45 for us working out with Darebee....some days more than others thanks to illness and muddy campsites, but 45 straight days nonetheless.
615: Cardio Streak Day 11, Ankle Recovery, EotD 20 Side-to-side Jumps
1000: Shaolin Morning Flow, Push-Up Streak Day 11, & First Strike Day 3
1215 HotV Day 9
Still want to get Day 3 of Unbound (and maybe WotD if I feel super ambitious) in later but work has been hectic. Going to the football (American) game at the school tonight to watch Sarah's daughter in the color guard so I'm looking forward to that. In other news, I hit level 8 today on Duolingo and after about 2 months of Dutch I feel way further ahead than I did after almost 4 of Japanese. Eventually, I will be able to say with confidence "Ik spreek een beetje Nederlands".
I hope you all have a great weekend friends

#BePeace
 
Started the day with workout of the day, Ankle Recovery, and cardio streak. Finished the day with all the other things back to back to back to back.... including an extra cardio streak because I am a silly goose. Shoo.... goodnight Bees. We love you and...

#BePeace
 
It's official, Sarah is taking a rest for a few days. She'll still be as active as she comfortably can during that time with some light yoga and her Perfect Balance challenge. So for now we are putting House of the Valkyrie on pause until we can continue that story together. No point forcing it when a little recovery time will probably make coming back to it much more enjoyable.

As for myself, I am staring out the office window and daydreaming about sitting beside a campfire this weekend with a cup of coffee, and perhaps an adult beverage in the evenings, plus a good book. Since signal up there is hard to come by, I'll be printing a few workout pages to take with us instead of relying on my phone.

1st Thing: Ankle Recovery and Unbound to get moving
Mid Morning: Push-up Streak Challenge Day 3 & Cardio Streak Challenge Day 2
Early Afternoon: WotD All Systems Go....holy crap you people are sadistic [:exhausted:](https://community.darebee.com/data/assets/smilies/pink3.gif)

After all that, I may need something completely different to switch my brain off for a while https://viking-luck-casino.de/ viking luck casino is one option, with slots using different themes, visuals, and game mechanics, while live games have a completely different pace and presentation.

If anyone has recommendations for outdoor workouts with no equipment or sword for the weekend, I'd love to hear them.

Have a great day friends.

Hope Sarah feels better quickly, pausing Valkyrie sounds like the right call. Stories are better when the party is together anyway. For camping workouts, I’d keep it simple and modular: walk or hike first, then toss in a short bodyweight circuit like squats, lunges, push-ups, plank, climbers, jumping jacks or step jacks. If you’ve got trees and space, balance work, bear crawls, shadow boxing, and mobility flows feel oddly perfect outdoors. Also, “All Systems Go” has definitely earned its name, the system it mostly activates is regret. Enjoy that campfire coffee, that sounds like proper recovery for the soul.
 
Hey there friends,
It is that most wonderful time of the year.... Spooky season approaches, cool evenings with backyard fires soon, & the Pittsburgh Steelers played football yesterday. Be still my soul. I got wrapped up in watching the games yesterday so the exercising was a little lighter, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise. One workout asked for many bridges and another (that was missed) asked for 60 more. Even without the extra 60, I woke up with an angry sciatic nerve this morning. I've come to the conclusion adding two more programs was a bit much for now so I am going to leave unbound be for a while and keep First Strike going (I like keeping my HR up a little longer) along with Valkyrie and the other things.
Side note of the day: One of the step kids asked Sarah to help them pick a Darebee program to begin with :) One down, two (my son & her youngest) to go hehehehehe
Drama Watching GIF by MOODMAN


Sunday: Ankle Recover, Come Alive, Cardio Streak Day 13, Push-up Streak Day 13, House of the Valkyrie Day 11

Today: Ankle Recovery, Shaolin Morning Flow, Cardio Streak Day 14, Push-up Streak Day 14, House of the Valkyrie Day 12, First Strike Day 5, & Back Pain Relief (Chair)

I hope you all have an awesome day.

#BePeace
 
It has been a crazy few days my friends. I hope you all have been well.
Tuesday 9/15: My son turned 17 :confused:! Got in Morning Stretch, Cardio Streak & Push-up Streak Days 15, HotV Day 13, EotD 40 Twists, First Strike Day 6 & Back pain Relief (Chair)
Wednesday 9/16: I had the day off, but @SarahJoy had to leave town for a few days for work at 7am (see below for Caramel's reaction afterwards, mine wasn't much better). Standing Yoga, Daily Movement, Ankle Recovery, Cardio & Push-up Streaks Days 16, EotD 40 Seal Jacks, HotV Day 14, Firs Strike Day 7, & busted out a sword for Ronin...but only 2 sets. I need to get us some gloves for that stuff.
Thursday 9/17: Ankle Recovery, Full Body Warmup, Cardio & Push-up Streaks Days 17, HotV Day 15, First Strike Day 8, EotD 20 Leg Raises

Sarah comes home tomorrow (HOORAY) and we will be celebrating the boy this weekend with a Dave & Busters trip (he's a gamer). Have a wonderful day Bees and as always...

#BePeace
 
Good afternoon Bees

It was a crazy but great weekend. Somehow around all the insanity Sarah and I kept up with our workouts. I have had to ease back on the jumping jacks for Cardio Streak & take a few days off from the ankle recovery workout. It seems that a couple decades of neglect are catching up to me there. So step jacks for a while and taking it easy on the impact/strain on the ankles (sort of). On the plus side, today marks 7 days in a row of the EotD which is pretty cool...my ankles did not think jump burpees were cool but that's neither here nor there. I hope you all have an awesome day my friends.

#BePeace
 
Full body Warmup & Full Body Stretch 9am
Cardio Streak & Push-up Streak Days 22 1130am
HotV Day 20 1pm
First Strike Day 13 & EotD 40 Backfists 130pm
WotD Druid (lvl 1) 230pm

I was really enjoying Druid, but my ankles were beginning to signal otherwise so I stopped at 3 sets. Looking forward to a quiet evening with a book, some tea, & Sarah. Sending love & good vibes...

#BePeace
 
Heya Bees
Between the pollen and the ever shifting weather my head is killing me. Morning was Full Body Warmup, Full Body Stretch, Cardio Streak Day 23, Push-up Streak Day 23 (over 1000 pushups in the last few weeks), & EotD 40 Half Jacks between 9:40 & 10 around some work calls and emails. After lunch was HotV Day 21, First Strike Day 14, & Abs, Please.

I have to try to limp my poor car to the dealership tomorrow to get an electrical issue checked and fixed, so it's going to be a long day. Hopefully I can go back to driving it to work after that though, because the one I'm borrowing from my father gets 10 MPG less & I have a long drive.

Talk to you later friends.

#BePeace
 
Heya Bees
Between the pollen and the ever shifting weather my head is killing me. Morning was Full Body Warmup, Full Body Stretch, Cardio Streak Day 23, Push-up Streak Day 23 (over 1000 pushups in the last few weeks), & EotD 40 Half Jacks between 9:40 & 10 around some work calls and emails. After lunch was HotV Day 21, First Strike Day 14, & Abs, Please.

I have to try to limp my poor car to the dealership tomorrow to get an electrical issue checked and fixed, so it's going to be a long day. Hopefully I can go back to driving it to work after that though, because the one I'm borrowing from my father gets 10 MPG less & I have a long drive.

Talk to you later friends.

#BePeace
High five! I reached my 1000 push-ups on the 25th day of The Miner today!
 
Hey there friends

I've been slacking on posting these last few days as I have felt a bit beat up by the universe. The electrical issue with my car has turned into a few thousand dollar repair and that has weighed on me. I have missed a day here & there of my programs, but at least kept on track with the challenges and I think that has helped me refocus and move forward. Speaking of challenges, I have picked mine for October...or should I say, Epictober. :imp: I've decided on Epic Abs, Epic Cardio, & Perfect Balance (renamed Epic Balance for these 30 days to keep the theme). I think these will compliment HotV & First Strike along with my morning stretch/warmup/ankle cycle and my occasional WotD & EotD.

Today:
Ankle Recovery & Full Body Warmup
Cardio Streak & Push-up Streak Days 28
First Strike Day 17 & HotV Day 25
EotD & WotD are still in the cue, will have to see how the rest of my day goes.

@SarahJoy & I have made the difficult decision that Pittsburgh Gaming Expo is not in the budget this year, it doesn't help that they nearly doubled the admission fees. So if I spend next weekend ranting and raving about D&D one shots, it's because I'm not getting my annual fix haha. Hoping you are all well Bees. Stay safe and whenever you can...

#BePeace
 
What a beautiful day....or at least it looks that way past my monitor and out the office window 🤣. Today really felt like I was back on track...
3009.jpg

I'm planning to do the WotD this afternoon when I get to Sarah's. Push-up Streak Challenge was 100 total today. I broke those into 4 sets of 25 with approximately 90 second rests in between the first 3....a little longer before the last due to a work call and texting my girlfriend haha. Might be some rpg planning tonight...so many games, so little time. Take care and have a wonderful evening Bees.

#BePeace
 
Hey all
My car is finally ready to be picked up! Now I just need to figure out the logistics of getting it home. So I'm sitting in my office enjoying a celebratory Earl Grey tea. :coffee:

Started the day with Ankle Recovery, Full Body Stretch, and Full Body Warmup.

Cardio Streak Challenge :completed:

Push-up Streak Challenge :completed: 50 push-ups in one set for the final day...not bad but I will be revisiting this one to try for more.

House of the Valkyrie Day 27...First Strike will have to wait until after work. There really isn't proper space for turning kicks in my office.

EotD 10 stomach vacuums :v: