Bell Ring

Tio Kota

None from Mozambique
Pronouns: He, His
Hi there,
Good morning.
I've just joined the community and discovered the incredible wealth of resources DAREBEE offers. It's truly amazing!

I work out daily, but I realize now that I may not have been doing it correctly. Although I'm not overweight, I struggle with reducing the fat around my waistline, commonly referred to as the "belly ring." Among the many exercises available here, which ones would you recommend to help me eliminate this stubborn fat? Thank you in advance for your support, everyone!

Tio Kota

None from Mozambique

This interesting article can be useful to you :)
Dear Fremen,

thank you very much for the insightful article. I am already looking throughout the site for cardio, HIIT and strength manuals or circuits to get rid of this risky and bad-looking factor that is my bell!!

Tio Kota

None from Mozambique
Here I am again, @Fremen I have found these 4 manuals that I will try to combine to build my daily routine, they are:
  1. 30 Days of cardio blast
  2. Code of Abs
  3. Primal Strenght
  4. 60 days of HIIT
  5. Daily push-up challenge
  6. June challenge: Epic leg
  7. Stretching
I am thinking of setting my training schedule like this:

DAY ONE:
  • 1 KM jogging
  • 30 days of Cardio Blast
  • Daily Push-up Challenge
  • Stretching
DAY TWO:
  • 60 Days of HIIT
  • Code of ABS
  • 100 m Sprint x 10 times
  • Stretching
DAY THREE
  • 1 KM jogging
  • June challenge: Epic leg
  • Primal Strenght
  • Stretching
DAY FOUR
  • Retake from day one, including from now on the two challenges every day (Leg+push ups)

Does it make sense, or am I on the wrong path?
Thank you for any insight

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
A Darebee program is made to be the main training and combining multiple programs together can create problems because they have specific purposes and workouts, the rest days do not coincide and you risk overexerting yourself too much.
In practice, only programs designated as addons can be added to other programs without causing problems.
It works best if you choose just one main program and then add challenges to it, at least that's what I've learned from various attempts :LOL:

Tio Kota

None from Mozambique
Thank you very much, @Fremen for the suggestion. I will follow it and revise the schedule, doing one programme at a time.
Just a final question: based on the article you suggested, are those programmes correct to target belly fat?

Hello and welcome!
I want to add something to the conversation.
To lose fat you need to lose some weight and also to be active counts more than a workout.
Exercise may help to be strong and to burn some calories and fat but there are also and other factors as diet and to be active
Now to your question you may choose a cardio program as cardio blast or something.
Also you may search body recomposition
Edit : I have a question, what is your weight? Do you thing that you have a normal weight?

Last edited:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Just a final question: based on the article you suggested, are those programmes correct to target belly fat?
Yes, I think the choices you made lead to the outcome you want to achieve :)

Tio Kota

None from Mozambique
Hi @avatar thank you for your tips and the article you cited, which clarified it. I completely identified myself with the person looking at the scale to measure his progress :oops:
Yes, I am an active person, I do workout Mon to Fri, usually 1 to 1,5 hours, but I do not follow any specific diet. I avoid eating processed food, sugar drinks and bread. Also, I do not eat lunch at midday to avoid gaining fat.
My BMI is 23.9 and Body Fat (%) 19 and I am 50.

My question is: do I have to mix cardio and strength at the same time or, following the advice of @Fremen, focus on one programme at a time, focusing on the diet and protein intake as the article you shared says?

Thank you