Rrr

Posts: 21

Debate of the training plans

Hello people!

I've been on Darebee quite a few months now and I find myself wanting to start a training plan. However, there's quite a few that draw my fancy and I'm not entirely sure which one to pick as the primary.

I've narrowed it down to Maverick and Drifter cause they seem varied and fun, but also the MetCon one since it seems cool and I've been wanting to get more into metabolic conditioning.
I have gone over the three so many times and haven't really gotten anywhere close to a decision so thought I'd each out to the lovely community here.

Appreciate any and all thoughts, advice, ideas, suggestions, input, personal (or otherwise) experiences, etc!!
 
Hello people!

I've been on Darebee quite a few months now and I find myself wanting to start a training plan. However, there's quite a few that draw my fancy and I'm not entirely sure which one to pick as the primary.

I've narrowed it down to Maverick and Drifter cause they seem varied and fun, but also the MetCon one since it seems cool and I've been wanting to get more into metabolic conditioning.
I have gone over the three so many times and haven't really gotten anywhere close to a decision so thought I'd each out to the lovely community here.

Appreciate any and all thoughts, advice, ideas, suggestions, input, personal (or otherwise) experiences, etc!!
Hi:)

If you want to get more into metabolic conditioning - just take the MetCon plan. You can do it as long as you like (if the plan doesn't say otherwise). Just take different workouts to vary your activity.
Don't push through pain if something feels difficult (Self-Care 101 :LOL:) and consider changing something if you feel bored for 1-2 weeks. This way you'll be most likely fine