Nitrous828

Jedi male from United States
Posts: 32
"May The Force Be With You!"

download programs

I am planning a to go on a long cruise in the near future, and my Internet access will be very limited or non-existent, I have previously had downloaded workouts in PDF format from the older version of Darebee but I don't see any option to download them in the current version, I would rather have my program downloaded in PDF than to screen shot everypage as I can zoom in better on them and view workout details without them blurring up, is there any way for me to get a couple of workout programs in PDF format to cover my trip?
 
Hi @Nitrous828 .

The PDFs were removed because they were causing too much strain on the servers & site bandwidth. The workout pages themselves are all JPEG files, which you can download for local access. You'll need to download each day's workout individually now. But you'll still get the full resolution graphic that you want.