have you seen changes on your body?

edgxrmv

Gladiator Posts: 3
i did like 3 times the avatar upgrade prgoram and barely seen a good phisique. i rest and eat well and do each day of the trainging program

i dont know if they are my genetics or another thing but not notice progress on my body. do i need remplace the bodyweight workout for the gym?

Shaarawi

Hunter from Alexandria, Egypt
i did like 3 times the avatar upgrade prgoram and barely seen a good phisique. i rest and eat well and do each day of the trainging program

i dont know if they are my genetics or another thing but not notice progress on my body. do i need remplace the bodyweight workout for the gym?

if you would like to repeat a program you will need to increase the number of sets or reps, this will reflect a change on your body.

elie

Bard from Europe
Did you see changes in your weight, overall fitness, and overall well-being?

Sometimes, you don't see the progress on your body directly, but tend to have better stamina, feel less tired, more firm, etc. But if you are looking for more drastic changes, I suggest you check in with a nutritionist as to adapt your diet, and engage a bit more with cardio to hit a reasonable caloric deficit.

edgxrmv

Gladiator Posts: 3
Did you see changes in your weight, overall fitness, and overall well-being?

Sometimes, you don't see the progress on your body directly, but tend to have better stamina, feel less tired, more firm, etc. But if you are looking for more drastic changes, I suggest you check in with a nutritionist as to adapt your diet, and engage a bit more with cardio to hit a reasonable caloric deficit.
i definitely feel better more flexible and more energetic but barely seen results on my body transformation