help

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
There are series of chair-friendly exercises - someone hopefully remembers how to get them ? that may help you. High-five!
Exact, i thought the same when i read the message, and i found it in the collection section :

take care

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
@the peoples champ. welcome to The Hive! And, @Mamatigerj thank you for tagging me. I was away all weekend and came back to a pile of emails so I apologize in advance for my slow reply.

@the peoples champ. we have a seated workouts collection you can access quickly and more workouts in our database. The small caveat here is that "bad shoulders" covers a lot of ground. Is it tendons? Muscle injury? Natural muscular weakness due to age? Depending on the cause you will need to adjust your approach. Remember only you are the expert on how you feel so trial-and-error is you friend in this and being slow, methodical and persistent is what will get you results.

I hope this helps. It'd be awesome if you could share some of your journey here. I am sure it will help inspire many others.