I don't recognize my self

Nadeen

I have postpartum body after two kids. After my second kid I can't lose weight anymore, also my tummy looks weird because of the c-sections I have done.
I want to be able to wear my clothes that suits my age. Hated gouing out because of this.
..176 cm, 94 kg

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
This is the right place to start a change for the better, the community is very supportive :)

gao

Tenho um corpo pós-parto depois de dois filhos. Depois do meu segundo filho, não consigo mais perder peso, e minha barriga também está estranha por causa das cesáreas que fiz.

Quero poder usar roupas que combinem com minha idade. Eu odiava sair por causa de i

..176 cm,
It's completely normal to feel this way, start slowly and don't force your abdomen too much, this can tear the stitches and cause terrible pain in the future, start slowly and never give up, you are more capable than you think, good luck with everything :)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
Sorry to hear about your situation, but you really can turn things around. Start by setting small, attainable goals and build from there.

Last edited: