Military-Fit day 22: 8-count image is wrong?

/lib/sys

Is 8 count supposed to be the 8 count body builder? if that's the case, the image is wrong, one does not stand up after count 1 nor on count 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
Images 2 & 3 get you to Count 2, images 5 & 6 get you to Count 4. For example, if you moved from a squat position straight to kicking your legs out, you'll fall right on your face. The pictures show the progressions to get you to the position you need. At least, that's how I read it.

danjohnston

Is 8 count supposed to be the 8 count body builder? if that's the case, the image is wrong, one does not stand up after count 1 nor on count 4.

The pictures really show everything as it should be. Sports activities, especially in the gym, have a positive effect on human health. But the main thing is not to reach the search and not to pump over. I used to find body images of fitness models and it motivated me, I used https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/body-image/ for this. They looked just right, no less, no more. I also watched various motivational videos and over time I almost achieved the desired result. But then for some reason he dropped it. Will definitely need to start again.
Here you can argue for a long time.

Last edited:

kandy

Honeybee Posts: 155
The images are confusing. My understanding of the exercise is basically a burpee with a plank jack before you get back up after the push up, and no jump after the burpee.