Very early for me check in, as it will be a long few nights.
Having to compromise on the MT for that reason, but two continuous hours of walking to cover a 30 min run feels fairish.
I do think I may have lucked out on Saturday, was thinking I'd have to do an alternative for that one, but looks like I can do that run in the morning like I normally do.
Heavy rain and lightning expected around 6pm and the race tonight is slated for a start time of 7pm; luckily track drying technology has gone a long way in the last 15 years.
2.5 miles (4km) can go from standing water to bone dry in about 45 minutes (used to take 5 hours).
 
Storm pushed me inside to the trackpad, which I think is just to slow now, so think I will have to upgrade it to a treadmill.
Was also asked to swap out my fan bike for a regular indoor bake (for noise reasons).
Basically, I know where the rest of my last paycheck and a chunk of the next one is going.
 
Lifting some weights while doing marathon is proving overly tiring, so might have to stick to these shorter time strength workouts for Centaur.
Runner TP has a UB strength day, so wight day might be a thing to look forward too.
 
Decided to change things up a bit to fight off a bit of fatige and burnout; or at least try some more challeges that if I fail I can just restart.
I guess Dead Hang still counts as Touch the Bar, I just don't want to list it twice.
Abs might sneak back in next week because I'm a bit stubborn.
And it's a holiday, so no work, so no Greasing the Groove, and I do Sholin after getting to work but before I have breakfast at my desk (not a workaholic thing, I just like to sleep and then brush my teeth so I have to wait on first breakfast for an hour so I end up having it at work).
((And by the time I finish first breakfast it's time for second breakfast))
lord of the rings hobbits GIF by Box Office
 
Defiantly in the mental slump of "I'm ready to move to a different program, but I'll hold out till this one is finished."
That being said, while I'm making distances, or time, my overall pace is lower than I had hoped; so, I'm half tempted to redo a program, but also, I'm feeling that change of routine, so maybe something with lifts primary and running secondary or just doing some running as a Miscellaneous.
 
Yea, I'm tired.
Got to lap 28 of the 44 needed today and was still trying to maintain a slow run and literal someone walked past me, a power walk at best.
Slowed down to a walk after that, that felt better, the noticed the rain, took mt hood off only to notice there was no sweat on my brow, looked at my arms, all bulging veins.
Then noticed my left Achilles was bright pink, like rare steak to Pepto-Bismol pink.
Still finished tho ...
Bit stubborn like that