Next Difficulty or keep the same Difficulty in programs?

Shaarawi

Hunter from Alexandria, Egypt
Hi Folks

Just finished Foundation program all levels, what next program should I go? go to next Difficulty 3 or select program from the same level as Foundation program.
if Difficulty 3 which program to choose?

My goal focus all is about Full body.

My age 54, weight 80 Kg

Thanks in advanced for responses!

Solution
I would still stay on level 2 difficulty, there are several interesting and also challenging programs at that level.
I'm thinking of Cardio Blast for example which I found much more challenging than other programs at level 3.
I personally would recommend 60 Days of Cardio as a program to easily and with good progression reach level 3 of difficulty, where the possibility of choice opens up even more.
It's just my opinion :)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
I would still stay on level 2 difficulty, there are several interesting and also challenging programs at that level.
I'm thinking of Cardio Blast for example which I found much more challenging than other programs at level 3.
I personally would recommend 60 Days of Cardio as a program to easily and with good progression reach level 3 of difficulty, where the possibility of choice opens up even more.

Solution

Shaarawi

Thanks so much :)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
It is an excellent program, even if it is an addon program, remember to measure the effort so as not to overdo it if you do two programs together ;)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
The main problem with doing two programs together is that Darebee programs are structured in such a way that there are more demanding training days and others of active recovery, i.e. light training sessions in order to fully recover; by doing two programs together those active recovery days do not coincide and therefore you risk getting too tired and not being able to recover completely.
So it's up to you to feel your body and if you're tired, reduce the intensity of the training, for example by doing fewer sets or increasing the rest between sets.
This is how I do it, when I feel like I'm a little tired I train but I reduce the intensity, I take it easy instead of working harder :)

Shaarawi

The main problem with doing two programs together is that Darebee programs are structured in such a way that there are more demanding training days and others of active recovery, i.e. light training sessions in order to fully recover; by doing two programs together those active recovery days do not coincide and therefore you risk getting too tired and not being able to recover completely.
So it's up to you to feel your body and if you're tired, reduce the intensity of the training, for example by doing fewer sets or increasing the rest between sets.
This is how I do it, when I feel like I'm a little tired I train but I reduce the intensity, I take it easy instead of working harder :)
Yes, that what I am doing now, I do not like to take the risk of being too tired and harm my body, I listen carefully to my body and I believe step by step will achieve the results in perfect way:u:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
Yes, that what I am doing now, I do not like to take the risk of being too tired and harm my body, I listen carefully to my body and I believe step by step will achieve the results in perfect way:u:
This seems like a great strategy to me :)