Programs for exercising on the second floor without irritating my neighbors - or adaptations to existing programs reduce noise and stomping

darebeeuser12345

Pronouns: he/him
I live in a very hot climate and it's not safe or practical for me to exercise outdoors in my current state of health. My financial situation precludes me from joining a gym, and in truth I enjoy the privacy of my home. Unfortunately my home is a second floor apartment and I need to be mindful of my neighbor's comfort with the noise I make exercising.

I want to pursue a 30-60 day cardio or strength program in the beginner or intermediate level but without a lot of stomping - which means a lot of the butt kicks, jacks, and running in place exercises aren't a great fit for my situation.

I've looked a little bit (but perhaps not enough) at programs in the darebee library but it seems like most include some jumping or stomping motions that I just can't do and still preserve diplomatic relations with my neighbors. Is there a program that might meet my needs?

If not, what exercises would make good substitutions for all the jacks, kicks, and "steps" in the otherwise fantastic programs? I have full range of motion and complete use of my legs, I don't need or want to do exclusively chair exercises, I simply don't want to be too noisy while I figure out a better environment to do my exercise.

Thanks for your help! And hopefully this need is only temporary.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
The first thing that comes to mind when reading what you wrote is that you can choose the program you like and modify the exercises so as not to be noisy, it is a simple solution and allows you much more choice among the Darebee programs.
I would keep the programs as a choice for training because they are already well structured, progressive workouts and you don't have to think about anything, you just have to follow the workout of the day and that's it, simple things work better.
It's just my opinion :)