recommendations?

FlaminFang

Pronouns: male pronouns
"interest in strength training (views for getting strong, and getting in better shape)"
i've been looking for hypertrophy-training collections or workouts, anyone know any good ones?

Solution
The easiest way to gain muscle is to train with weights.
The four "best" programs for hypertrophy are:
IRONBORN
Push Pull Legs (PPL)
Powerbuilder
Ironheart
Use the weight with which you can at most do the indicated repetitions and increase it as soon as you can or slow down the movement in the exercises to make them more difficult.
The bodyweight training programs are:
30 Days of Gravity
Spartan Trials
30 Days of Strength
Strength Protocol
If you want results rather than single workouts oriented towards 30 programs because they are already well-structured and progressive workouts, you don't have to invent a training program but follow one that already works.
This is just my opinion...

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Bodyweight or with weights?
Just to narrow it down a bit ;)

FlaminFang

Pronouns: male pronouns
"interest in strength training (views for getting strong, and getting in better shape)"
i guess bodyweight
if you do have with-weight exercises though i'd be all ears

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
The easiest way to gain muscle is to train with weights.
The four "best" programs for hypertrophy are:
IRONBORN
Push Pull Legs (PPL)
Powerbuilder
Ironheart
Use the weight with which you can at most do the indicated repetitions and increase it as soon as you can or slow down the movement in the exercises to make them more difficult.
The bodyweight training programs are:
30 Days of Gravity
Spartan Trials
30 Days of Strength
Strength Protocol
If you want results rather than single workouts oriented towards 30 programs because they are already well-structured and progressive workouts, you don't have to invent a training program but follow one that already works.
This is just my opinion, enjoy ;)

Solution