Return of the Living Dead Girl 🧟‍♀️

SevenDeadlyExes

Pronouns: She/They
Before we start, Quick Newbie Question: Am I suppose to post a new one of these every time I check in, or is there a way to Daisy Chain them?? 🤔

one-day-workout.jpg

Day Two of coming back from losing focus on #ZombiesRun and I went with One Day at a Time today! I must say I'm really enjoying the easy wins of these light workouts - leaves room to chase that extra credit (7 sets 1 min rests - I even picked up some lil 1kg dumbbells about halfway through once I was warmed up for this one!) 🏋️‍♀️

I feel like I'm working some good stablising muscles, and gaining some flexibility with these which should really help when I circle back to running (going to try and keep doing at least 1 or 2 of these a week when I do though) 🏃‍♀️

Just about managed to get into HR zone 3 by the end, spent most of it gently working up through zone 2 - so I think these workouts might burn better than running too?! Though I must admit I've no idea about the science behind that 👩‍🔬

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
You open one thread only and post on the same one.
It's a forum you can reply to your own post over and over again. If we had to create a new one every time it'll be a mess and impossible to follow.

Last edited: