Routine and Training Plans Question

Lokr789

Thanks in advance for your time reading this.

When I follow one of these Training Programs:
https://darebee.com/training-plans.html

During an “Upper Body” or Lower Body” or “Full Body” day, how many of these workouts am I completing?
https://darebee.com/filter#sort=position&sortdir=desc

It seems to me to be ONE of them but I really can’t seem to find an answer here. If it is more than one, should I also try to pick one in the morning and one in the evening? Both being a version of and “Upper, Lower, or Full Body” depending on the respective day it falls on? Or am I trying to do 3-4 of the workouts each day?

Thanks again!

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
How many workouts you do is really up to you, how much time and energy you have, and what else you do. I personally, when I have followed a Training Plan, have only ever done one workout each day, but then I often also have other things going at the same time (challenges, or some cardio). I think you need to ask what you want to achieve and select a workout that will address that. There is no hard and fast rule - it's all pretty much up to you. Try things, see how it feels. If you want to do more, then go ahead and do more. If you only want to do one workout, that's fine too.

Lokr789

How many workouts you do is really up to you, how much time and energy you have, and what else you do. I personally, when I have followed a Training Plan, have only ever done one workout each day, but then I often also have other things going at the same time (challenges, or some cardio). I think you need to ask what you want to achieve and select a workout that will address that. There is no hard and fast rule - it's all pretty much up to you. Try things, see how it feels. If you want to do more, then go ahead and do more. If you only want to do one workout, that's fine too.
Understood. Thank you so much for the response!