Squats x push-ups

bruletech

from Pittsburgh, PA
I'm doing the Spartan trials workout and on day 5 it says to do 10 squats X push-ups and I'm not sure if that means I do 10 squats and then 10 push-ups or if I do a squat push-up squat push-up 10 times.

Thank you!

bruletech

from Pittsburgh, PA
I'm doing the Spartan trials workout and on day 5 it says to do 10 squats X push-ups and I'm not sure if that means I do 10 squats and then 10 push-ups or if I do a squat push-up squat push-up 10 times.

Thank you!
I ended up doing it as 10 squats followed by 10 push-ups as a set with a rest and I did five of those for a level 3. Then I noticed that the levels indicate how many push-ups as in level 1 is 3 sets with one push-up level 2 is 4 sets with two push-ups, level 3 is 5 sets with three push-ups. Now I'm thinking I should have done 10 squats followed by one two or three push-ups depending on which level I was going for. If that's true then I guess I did extra lol!

bruletech

from Pittsburgh, PA
I ended up doing it as 10 squats followed by 10 push-ups as a set with a rest and I did five of those for a level 3. Then I noticed that the levels indicate how many push-ups as in level 1 is 3 sets with one push-up level 2 is 4 sets with two push-ups, level 3 is 5 sets with three push-ups. Now I'm thinking I should have done 10 squats followed by one two or three push-ups depending on which level I was going for. If that's true then I guess I did extra lol!
Unless level three was supposed to be 3 push-ups for every squat, then i did 5 sets of level 1, not level 3. Whatever lol

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
There are several days like this, so remember that the X stands for the difficulty level you choose ;)

Solution