Getting back to it

Heroine from Georgia, US
"Getting back to it"
It's been years since I worked out regularly. I used to be pretty addicted to it and would really get antsy if i missed a day. 3 kids later and a different job that doesn't emphasize fitness, and I'm totally out of touch and out of shape. I decided to tack upsome darebee dumbbell workouts up at my coffee/ tea bar. I'm always waiting for my brew for several mins in the am so I'm hoping this will be motivation enough to get me going again. I printed out 5 workouts from the dumbells for women collection. Fingers crossed i can keep it up! Anyone want to join me and hold each other accountable? 😁

Tonight I did one round each of:

Pixie
Strong & Beautiful
Upperbody Blast
Trim & Tone Arms

With two 4lb dumbells (for reference, I used to do 10 pullups and deadlift 190. Ive lost a LOT of ground)

Going to add Come Back Stronger tomorrow as well and get some legs in.

Last edited:
Heroine from Georgia, US
"Getting back to it"
It's been years since I worked out regularly. I used to be pretty addicted to it and would really get antsy if i missed a day. 3 kids later and a different job that doesn't emphasize fitness, and I'm totally out of touch and out of shape. I decided to tack upsome darebee dumbbell workouts up at my coffee/ tea bar. I'm always waiting for my brew for several mins in the am so I'm hoping this will be motivation enough to get me going again. I printed out 5 workouts from the dumbells for women collection. Fingers crossed i can keep it up! Anyone want to join me and hold each other accountable? 😁

Tonight I did one round each of:

Pixie
Strong & Beautiful
Upperbody Blast
Trim & Tone Arms

With two 4lb dumbells (for reference, I used to do 10 pullups and deadlift 190. Ive lost a LOT of ground)

Going to add Come Back Stronger tomorrow as well and get some legs in.
Every day ive done one round of each of these as i wait for my tea to brew. I'm pleasantly sore and feeling really good. I did add Coming Back Stronger. I hate working out my legs but this workout isn't bad at all.

Thanks for the support everyone!
🥰