AMA Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about doing that thing again where you guys ask me 'simple' questions and I end up writing volumes of explanations. :LOL:

We're due an AMA this year and it will start in April but ... do you guys have any suggestions on what we should focus on? As a refresher check out our Knowledge Base for what we covered in the past: https://www.community.darebee.com/forums/knowledge-base.9/

As always the suggestion that gets the most votes from you is the one I will go with.

Thank you all in advance.

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
"..one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on.."
I may be in the minority here, but could you address how to get/stay fit as we age? As I've gotten older (58 yrs) I am fitter now than I was 20 years ago. But I have lost some strength and some of my joints really protest doing burpees. How can we increase fitness and health as we get older?

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
I am going to close this thread now. April 1st is going to be an AMA on getting fitter and staying fitter as we age. There is a massive body of research on the subject (never mind the experimentations I run on myself because, darn it, I'm not 25 anymore!). I will share everything with you to help better inform your own decisions. As always keep in mind there are not 'stupid' questions. Prepare all your queries in advance and don't be shy in coming back with more questions after I have answered yours. A big thanks to all of you who participated in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.