"New Bee getting fit"
23rd July 2024

Darbee
Better Core Challenge day 3
Epic Legs Challenge day 3
Abs & Core Blast Challenge Day 1

Lily Sabri Pilates workout
1 Pilates Flat stomach in 14 days belly fat burn 5 minute workout
2. 10 minute killer core pilates workout abs fat burn (7 day results)
3. 5 minute toned abs pilates lower belly activation
4. Strengthen your deep core intense abs burn
5. 5 minute sculpted abs 7 day challenge

Growinggannas
12 minute Tabata HIIT workout full body cardio super sweaty

Smashed 4 hours and 50 minutes of workout and managed even though in slight pain due to the scar from the surgery. feeling pumped and feeling confident in my body! loving the effects on my body after training my body! back to doing what i do best and always eating healthy made baked oats with flaxseeds and chia seeds and had a protein diet cottage cheese with some tomatoes and bell peppers with italian herbs and lemon! all in all productive day after applying for jobs!

dancer

Fae from India
Pronouns: She/Her
"New Bee getting fit"
24th July

60 Days of Walking program Day 11

30 Days of change part 1 cardio

havent been able to do workout my shoulder pain was alot so i thought why not go for a 1 hour and 50 minute walk and run and jogging. calms the pain down in my shoulder couldnt workout went for walks, runs and jogging which brings down the inflammation and bloating down in the body. had baked oats with chia seeds and yogurt, protein diet was chicken with green beans and cauliflower, low glycemic index foods like fruits and berries for before bed! staying healthy! and a promise to myself to stay healthy for my future self

dancer

Fae from India
Pronouns: She/Her
"New Bee getting fit"
Hey Everyone,

sorry i have been mia from here for a long time again just have alot going on but i have been regular with workouts and trying to be consistent and keep a healthy promise to myself to be healthy and finally recover from shoulder and right now menstrual cramps so not been working out for last 2 days i will be back tomorrow fitter and stronger. iam trying to keep a protein rich diet, strength training, cardio, HIIT, LIIT, Daily walking, getting my steps in. keeping to protein powder smoothies!

doing great workout wise!

see you all tomorrow good night from my end!