Rehab from Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky7Pin

Barbarian from Bentonville, AR
Pronouns: He/Him/His
"Trying to be the best me I can!"
Hello everyone,

Is there a workout program or a guide for rehabbing an injury?
I have recently hurt my shoulder while doing pushups, so I am currently trying to heal that.
Any suggestions?

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
There is a guide for knee rehab, but I don't remember for shoulder, hope others can guide you. Best recovery!

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"
Sorry to hear of your injury. I don't know how serious it is, but my suggestion would be to see a physiotherapist. I myself am suffering from this very type of injury, a rotator cuff issue (coincidentally I was also doing a lot of push-ups, hmmm). My physiotherapist prescribed a gentle program to follow that works the muscles in the shoulder joint but does not overly tax them. All the best with recovery!

Shaarawi

Hunter from Alexandria, Egypt
Hello everyone,

Is there a workout program or a guide for rehabbing an injury?
I have recently hurt my shoulder while doing pushups, so I am currently trying to heal that.
Any suggestions?
Hope you will cover fast

Could you please tell us what wrong you did during pushups?

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
@Lucky7Pin I am really sorry to hear about your injury. The shoulder joint is quite complex (it's actually two joints rolled into one) and very vulnerable so shoulder injuries are quite common. We have a rehabilitation guide that can help you here. Please let us know how you're doing as time progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.