justanotherbee
Posts: 10
1 year(10months) workout plan
I posted a similar question in another subforum, but didnt actually get any answers.
Is there any 1 year whole body workout program that you would recommend? I do have only 10 months to do it, and found some on google, but if possible, id rather do one that some real person recommends.
If i want to do 1 year program in 10 months, should i do first 10 months of that program, start at the beginning and do 10 months, or something in between?
Is there any 1 year whole body workout program that you would recommend? I do have only 10 months to do it, and found some on google, but if possible, id rather do one that some real person recommends.
If i want to do 1 year program in 10 months, should i do first 10 months of that program, start at the beginning and do 10 months, or something in between?


, foundation(low impact) and momentum(extra abs and core work, which i would usually choose).



from
But you could always switch out some days of the program with a run, whatever works best for you.