Day 1

AdventurePrincess

Mother of Dragons from Bocas del Toro, Panama
I've fallen off the training wagon more times than I can count. The various seasons of life, a barrage of change to my ever-present desire for consistent, predictable, scheduled, plans. A constant upheaval to the tranquility of normalcy I feel I am forever seeking, allowing me the excuse to do nothing, to give up on myself. Then I reach that pivotal moment where I feel like my head is finally above water enough in my life, to try again. So, here we are...

I hired an accountability, training & nutrition coach this time, with the hope that she'll keep me from the worst version of myself taking over again, and not put up with my BS. I've already warned her to be prepared for the lazy sloth that I have become and how I will find any and all excuses to not do, well, anything. I'm not sure she understands the lengths to which the sloth in me will go to, but I've warned her. I've also warned myself in a sense. I need to succeed this time. I may need to be brutally honest with myself on days when I would rather lay on my bed and sleep. Muscles, as much as I wish, don't make themselves without some effort on my part.

I know the adage is wish me luck, but in my case, I need to focus on figuring out how to stay consistently, motivated, which is not something that I will gain with luck. It is something that has to be found and nurtured. Until then, I may just have to beat myself into submission. :devil:

Day 1
Second day of my menses, not feeling like doing much of anything, but it is supposed to be my day 1 with my coach. I feel like the gods are already against me. I must prevail. The sloth in me wants to just crawl back in bed, pull the covers over my head, and go back to sleep. Tsk, Tsk.

Sleeping In Waking Up GIF by Travis

But no, I refuse.... Here's my plan for the day per my trainer:

Wednesday (4/3):

Warm-up:

Workout:

Stretching

:completed:

Also have entered into the world of macro tracking....I'm trying to have a vague idea of what my daily food should be. I prefer some kind of loose plan. I stumbled upon a cool site that really helped me today https://www.supercook.com/ Maybe this will help someone else too, basically you just enter the ingredients you have on hand and it gives you a pile of recipes you can use.

See ya in a week.