From the shadows she comes

cheetara

Huntress Posts: 13
Hello everyone

So I've been away for some time. Felt better to make a new thread (new me) I woke up a few days ago and realised that I'm now in the in the form of a shapely brick. ( I just want to look good naked šŸ˜†) Kidding.

So today I did the Darebee workout that made me come here and join all those years ago to check how far I have slipped.

So today ;

Batcave 3 sets 1 minute rest
20 minutes of yoga
Wim hof breathing: Yes

cheetara

Hello all and thanks for the warm welcome šŸ¤—

I've been thinking a lot about resilience today. At the moment my body isn't capable at performing to the standards I remember/ want, but that is secondary to the calm feeling that I get when I know my body is trained and ready. The world could throw whatever at me and I would just take it on and get on with my life.

Workout for today
20 minutes of yoga
4,3 km trail walk with the dogs.
Wim hof breathing: Yes

cheetara

Friday was a complete rest day, totally unplanned. Busy day and a meeting with old friends in the evening.

Saturday 4,3 km canicross run. I love the sport, and more importantly my young dog loves it too.
Later in the day 4,2 km trail walk with both of the dogs.

Wim hof breathing: No

cheetara

Started today with a morning run. That really is a sentence I never in my life thought I would use. Until May of this year I could count on my fingers the times I had actually put on some running shoes and done it.

So today:
4,5 km canicross
20 minutes of yoga
Wim hof breathing Yes

I'm thinking on starting a program also with this. I'm going to go though them and find a suitable one. That's tomorrow me's problem.

Have a nice night Bees šŸ˜˜

Back