(Game) Have you tried the exercise above?

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Very simple game! Post an exercise (uncommon ones are better) and the next user will say whether or not they're tried it. Perhaps leave some details about how your experience is with that exercise and whether you recommend it or not! :)

I'll start:

Have you tried a one-handed cartwheel?

Redline

DAREBEE Team
DAREBEE Team
Ninja from Marseille, France
I regularly try one-handed cartwheels and miserably fail. :phew:
(No problems with the 2-handed version, though)

And I've never tried one-arm dumbbell bench presses. Seems more time-consuming than the regular two-handed version, but I understand the stabilizing benefit. :curlz:

Have you ever tried one-handed chin-ups (using both arms but only one hand is gripping the bar, the other is holding your wrist)? :handon:

Shikari

Mystic from R'lyeh
"The wind breathes where it wills and you hear its sound, but you don’t know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit"
I've never done the corkscrew. Ever done the Iron Hand water slap? I did it and got soaked.

image_2039.jpg

It's time to test your Shaolin Monk resolve. Water is a funny medium. Jump into it from 2 meters high and it's just a load of fun. Fall into it from the height of four-story building and it's like hitting concrete. The water slapping technique is used by Shaolin Monks to condition their hands and toughen up their minds. Slapping the water with the open palm of your hand, hard, allows you to develop muscular control and precision. You want to slap the surface of the water not push your hands in to the bottom. So you need to go hard and fast but pull your hand back the moment it makes contact. Then, as you do it harder and faster, it begins to sting and the sting builds up with each successive blow so that the only way to keep on doing it is to focus your resolve, make your mind take the sting away. Feel the freedom of the movement, the power and precision of the technique and compartmentalize the pain.
Last edited by Damer; July 25th, 2015, 11:38 PM.

Shikari

Mystic from R'lyeh
"The wind breathes where it wills and you hear its sound, but you don’t know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit"
Yep, I 've technically done one rep max for deadlifts, bench press, smith machine presses, etc. Of course, you always do more than just 1 rep because you just have to see if you can lift more.... And when you do a second rep, you know you didn't go max for the previous 1 rep. LOL.

Good fun!

Twenyjarry

Your game idea sounds like a blast! A one-handed cartwheel? Now that's definitely uncommon and quite adventurous! I haven't attempted it myself, but it sounds like a thrilling feat that would require some serious coordination and strength.
As for cash giraffe legit, it's been making waves in the gaming community lately. I came across a review that had some really positive things to say about it. From what I've read, it seems like a legit gaming experience that offers something fresh and exciting.
If you're into trying out new games, it might be worth checking this game out.

Last edited: