Journey of conquest.

Shiber

Berserker Posts: 13
Today I started my first program, Iron Heart.

Completed Day 1 with two 7,5 kg dumbells for bicep curls, unfortunetly had to drop 2,5 kg for lateral arm raises (I couldn't get the full movement otherwise), used a 10 kg dumbell for tricep extensions, and back to 7,5 kg for upright rows (although I decided to go a little extra on those to tire my arms as much as I could and decided to do 4x till failure instead).

I can definietly feel a good portion of my arms very sore, so this one was a success.

Shiber

Thank you all for the warm welcome. In all honesty, I didn't bother to say anything of sorts: "Hi, I'm new here, it is nice to meet you all" because I didn't think anyone would really care. Thank you once again!

Today I completed the second day of Ironheart.

I started off strong by doing double the amount of reps for forward lunges with two 7,5 kg dumbells. Then I did the goblet squats with the same weight and added a shoulder press on the way up.

The last one, single leg deadlifts were the most gruesome. The last set I had to support myself a little with my desk.

Overall a great workout. My legs will need some time to recover, so I'm happy.

Shiber

I apologize for not being online and posting.
I stopped working on myself about two days after my last post. I did day 3 and 4 of Iron Heart but forgot to post it.
And would you look at that, almost an entire month flew by while I was gone from my journey.
But today is the day I get back on my feet.
I also decided to start the miner challenge today, and oh boy did that wreck my legs even more...

:v: Iron Heart day 5:
Completed using two 10 kg dumbells for all exercises.

:v: Miner challenge day 1:
Completed and used all three tries of push ups for the sidequest and I found...
- dirt
- dirt
- a worm
Pretty good start if I say so myself! I can use the worm for some fishing after all.

Good luck out there warriors and stay disciplined.

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Thank you all for the warm welcome. In all honesty, I didn't bother to say anything of sorts: "Hi, I'm new here, it is nice to meet you all" because I didn't think anyone would really care. Thank you once again!

Today I completed the second day of Ironheart.

I started off strong by doing double the amount of reps for forward lunges with two 7,5 kg dumbells. Then I did the goblet squats with the same weight and added a shoulder press on the way up.

The last one, single leg deadlifts were the most gruesome. The last set I had to support myself a little with my desk.

Overall a great workout. My legs will need some time to recover, so I'm happy.
The bees care :)

Good job!
And welcome!

Shiber

Welcome!
As one who frequently “loses” months without knowing where they went myself, don’t get discouraged if it happens – the important part is that you are back. :ss:
Thank you. You're absolutely right. You won't lose as long as you keep coming back up.

Welcome! Good luck on your journey! :ss:
The bees care :)

Good job!
And welcome!
Thank you both! I really appreciate it. <3

Iron Heart day 6 :v:
This day made me realise that Yoga is not easy if you really put your mind and body into stretching as much as you can.
(This one I did two days before this post, I just forgot to post it).

Iron Heart day 7 :v:
All exercises done with 10 kg dumbells for each hand, except for the last one. This one I decided on 5 kg dumbells for each hand, but next time I can pump it up to 7,5 kg for each hand for sure.

Miner Challenge day 2 :v:
And today in the optional quest we found:
- dirt
- a diamond!
- more dirt
My first gem! Neat!

Well, I will feel my shoulders and arms after this one. Good!
Have a good one, and keep grinding.

Shiber

Iron Heart day 8 :v:
All exercises done with two 10 kg dumbells.

The Miner Challenge day 3 :v:
This challenge gets my muscles sore every time. Doing exercises at maximum speed while keeping good form within the time limit can be very exhausting but also satisfying.
And today in the optional quest I found:
- an emerald
- dirt
- amethyst
well, that was quite a lucky mining day.

Also did 100 hops for the Haunted Hive Challenge!

Shiber

I have taken a break from the program and instead worked out only on the darebee workouts. Been going since monday so far and we're still going strong. I hope I can keep this streak going! Today I did "Making it Happen" with 7 sets and little to no rest.

The Miner Challenge day 4 :v:
Today on the optional quest we found:
- dirt
- dirt
- dirt

Unlucky finds today.

Shiber

Today we did 7 sets of the "Hero" workout.

The Miner Challenge day 5 :v:
- dirt
- a skeleton
- a worm

A light day today. Now two rest days with some light workouts and activities. My arms are super sore and so will be my thighs tommorow I feel. Have a nice weekend everyone!

Shiber

Time to start another week. I rested for the entire weekend to let my sore muscles rest.

We're starting off strong with completed "Invictus" Workout with 7 sets :v:

Next - Day 9 of Ironheart completed :v:

And lastly, Day 6 of The Miner Challenge :v:
Today I started using a chair to elevate my feet to make the shoulder taps and planks harder.
And on the optional quest we found:
- a ruby
- dirt
- amethyst
Very good finds!

Shiber

Wednesday: Monster Inside Workout - 5 sets
Tuesday: Cardio Code Workout - 5 sets
Thursday: Genesis Workout - 5 sets
Friday: Student Workout - 7 sets, The Miner Challenge day 7 :v:
- Ruby
- dirt
- dirt

Another week completed, time to rest for the weekend. Have a good one, everyone reading this.

Shiber

Time to get back on the grind from the christmas break. Hope you guys had great christmas with your families and/or friends.

:v: Day 10 of Ironheart program completed:
4 sets of dumbell curls x12 with 2x 10kg dumbells
4 sets of dumbell squats x6 (I switched them in place of deadlifts as I felt it hit my legs better) with 2x 15kg dumbells
4 sets of bent over rows x6 with 2x 12kg dumbells
4 sets of bent over lateral raises with 2x 7,5 kg dumbells

:v: Day 8 of The Miner challenge completed

Shiber

Well, have been three weeks since the last workout. But I ain't giving up.

:v: Ironheart Day 11 completed with two 12 kg dumbells (except for one set of side lunges - my legs quitafter three reps)
:v: Day 9 of The Miner challenge
On the optional quest I found:
- dirt
- dirt
- dirt

Shiber

We are back.

:v: Ironheart day 12 completed, but as it's a rest day, I decided to also do the next day.
:v: Ironheart day 13 completed, 4 sets of 2x 10 kg dumbells bicep curls, shoulder press, tricep extensions (done with two arms so also double the reps) and then renegade rows.
:v: Day 10 of The Miner challenge completed
- a diamond
- dirt
- dirt

This was a difficult day.
Take care y'all.