l'œuvre de kincaju

UstaTheRaccoon

I've been familiar with the darebee site for a while now, but I've never posted yet
So hello world!

I'm starting a plank challenge starting tomorrow. sounds like a cool way to get an active start to the day and not be tired first thing in the morning
I'm also starting the 8-week to 5,000 program.
5 kilometers in half an hour sounds like an awesome result for me! I like running, but I can't say I'm doing well with endurance.
I'm also keeping a note that I plan to learn to do push-ups and pull-ups bona fide by mid-fall. In the long term, I want to learn how to easily carry 15 kilograms (~30 lb), up to the point of not bothering myself.
I don't know yet whether I'll post every day or 2-3 times a week, so I'll see how it goes.
Of course, what's fitness without proper nutrition? I don't know if I'll be able to set clear goals, but I really need to eat more fruits and veggies and cut out dairy. I'm getting my paycheck on Monday, so I'm going to do a little healthy grocery shopping.​

Today is July 13:
WIP 1 day of totals (this program is fire! I'm enthralled by Training by Numbers for some reason)
Did one Standing Desk Workout at office.

UstaTheRaccoon

July 2024
  • Week 29​
14th: first thing plank hold: first and second set (in seconds) 59/44​

decided to do day 3 of 8 weeks to 5k, because imo changing into sport clothes and stepping out of the house is already a challenge for me (hi, social anxiety!), so a couple of extra minutes of running will only make me feel better.
14 minutes (+ 2 minutes for traffic lights stops and bit of extra walking) , covered 1,8 km.
I feel some tiredness in my shins and a stretch in the front of them.

In totals did march steps instead of high knees
15th: ftph 51/44
8wt5k did level 3 of day 4

Last edited: