New beginning from basics

dax_vadadoriya

from ST, IND
Pronouns: Male
Greetings fitness enthusiasts,

I'm Daksh, an avid fitness enthusiast on a journey to sculpt a strong, toned, and healthy physique. For the past two to three months, I've been actively engaged in the world of fitness, experimenting with various workout routines and seeking guidance from reliable sources.

My fitness journey took an unexpected turn when I stumbled upon the incredible platform Darebee.com. Captivated by their comprehensive approach to exercise, I dove headfirst into their Foundation program, a treasure trove of fundamental exercises designed to strengthen every muscle group.

Before discovering Darebee, I had primarily focused on compound exercises like push-ups, squats, crunches, and planks. However, the Foundation program opened my eyes to the significance of building a solid foundation with basic exercises that often get overlooked. These exercises, once considered mere warm-ups, proved to be the cornerstone for a well-rounded physique.

I firmly believe that by following a step-by-step process, starting with foundational exercises and gradually progressing to more advanced workouts, we can achieve long-lasting results and sculpt a toned physique. This approach ensures that each muscle group is adequately strengthened, preventing imbalances and injuries.

Currently, I'm diligently completing the Darebee Foundation course at Level 3, performing 7 sets of each exercise with unwavering dedication. I'm confident that this solid foundation will prepare me for more challenging workouts and ultimately lead to a stronger, more defined physique.

My vision is not to develop a rough, bulky body but rather a balanced, toned physique that reflects my commitment to fitness. I believe that by prioritizing proper form and consistency over heavy lifting, I can achieve my desired results without compromising my health.

I wholeheartedly welcome your opinions, suggestions, or even disagreements regarding my approach. I'm eager to learn from your experiences and incorporate your insights into my fitness journey.

As I embark on this transformative path, I invite you to join me on this platform. Let's share our progress, celebrate our achievements, and support each other through the challenges.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I wish you all the best in your own fitness journeys!

Please comment below 👇

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Welcome :)