Should i combine a 30 day HIIT program woth other workouts?

ysst

I ( a 14 y/o girl) have been working out for about a year now and recently i started one of the HIIT programs. I am wondering if i should pair it with another workout, or should i just keep doing it by itself. I am not overweight, but i am trying to build some strength and lean muscle.
I will be really thankful if somebody can help me.

Shaarawi

Hunter from Alexandria, Egypt
@ysst You will need to read these two guides articles :
These articles will help you understand how to plan yourself and what is better for you.

Also as I you mentioned that you started HIIT program, it is recommended by Darebee to do one program alone as if you select other program or workout it make cause overload for one muscle that common between the programs. so it is better to check the add-on programs if you can do more, these add-on programs are desinged to avoid such overload example Back And Core addon program

ysst

@ysst You will need to read these two guides articles :
These articles will help you understand how to plan yourself and what is better for you.

Also as I you mentioned that you started HIIT program, it is recommended by Darebee to do one program alone as if you select other program or workout it make cause overload for one muscle that common between the programs. so it is better to check the add-on programs if you can do more, these add-on programs are desinged to avoid such overload example Back And Core addon program
Thank you, I will definitely chack those out

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
@ysst generally it's not a good idea. When you follow a program we've put in a lot of science (and testing) on how your body will respond and what active rest days you need. When you then do additional stuff, you undermine that and risk overloading yourself because you won't get enough rest. It is during the rest phase that the body recovers and some of the adaptations we want to see come into their own. I hope this helps.