The best DAREBEE Weight training program?

DarkAvenger358

Hello fellow bees.
I've started doing Ironborn program which feels like an intro into weight training (which I'm guessing it probably is). The way I've analyzed the program I'm hoping that due to the exercises being largely compound ones I will therefore add a fair bit of muscle mass to my body.
Ironborn is the first weight training program on Darebee. Since then there have been many others. My question (in your humble opinions)...which one is the best?

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
IRONBORN, Push Pull Legs, POWERBUILDER are classic programs for hypertrophy with weights, so if you are interested in gaining muscle mass they are the most suitable, just use increasingly heavier weights or slow down the repetitions so that those programs continue to be training.
The other weight programs are more hybrid, they are good for variety and not getting bored :)

DarkAvenger358

IRONBORN, Push Pull Legs, POWERBUILDER are classic programs for hypertrophy with weights, so if you are interested in gaining muscle mass they are the most suitable, just use increasingly heavier weights or slow down the repetitions so that those programs continue to be training.
The other weight programs are more hybrid, they are good for variety and not getting bored :)
Thank you for your response. Ironborn is a tough one. Well I've only day one. I am using a mixture of weights from the heaviest which is a 20kg barbell to the lightest weight which is 5kg.

I unfortunately have skeletal imbalances in my shoulders (one shoulder slightly higher than the other) and also hamster hands therefore I can't grip really heavy weights for a long period of time before my forearms start to ache like crazy. But I push myself nonetheless.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
I unfortunately have skeletal imbalances in my shoulders (one shoulder slightly higher than the other) and also hamster hands therefore I can't grip really heavy weights for a long period of time before my forearms start to ache like crazy. But I push myself nonetheless.
What pays off most over long distances is consistency in training, not how much weight you lift :)

bloody dunmeri

Spartan from Samara, Russia
Pronouns: she/her
"Pick your guts from the floor (c) Goliath by Architects"
I back this program. It carried me through one of the COVID lockdown months, and I gotta say it's not a beginner program :D
I also like The Gauntlet, I've done like half of it once then got too depressed to workout lol (but you can definitely sub kettlebell for most exercises with dumbbells or a barbell)