The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
1,238 - Two shinies - Dewott and Hisuian Sliggoo. Only one counts for the competition, but I'll just, do the sumo squats anyway! So 60! 1k squats day 26, 1k calf raises day 12!

628 - Few minutes!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light! And some manual labor with dad!

Good thing - Cool Fish had chill day.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy boofed a lot at dad and I today. For we broke rules. (I do not know what they are)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas YOU'RE doing awesomely! And yeah lmao, basically if we make noises he doesn't like we hear about it.

1,239 - Five minute walk workout, 30 sumo squats (Roselia!), 1k calf raises day 13, 1k squats day 27!

639 - Few minute meditation!

Good thing - I'm comfy. This is good.

Cooper status - Not only did he get a helper piece on the grill, but he also got ice cream! What a day to be the best doggo in the entire known universe, my goodness.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,240 - No shinies! But 1k calf raises day 14, little bit of walking, 1k squats day 28!

630 - Few minutes down!

Good thing - Depression has been heavy so it's been harder to pinpoint a good. But I suppose since I'm surrounded by love, there is good, even if I can't do anything specific.

Cooper status - Fluff boy went to the groomers, got a bandana, and is SUPER FLUFFY.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,241 - Walker workout, 1k squats day 29 (!) 1k calf raises day 15, no shinies tho.

631 - yay few minutes of meditation

Good thing - Nothing like a buddy helping you out on a game to cheer you up a bit.

Cooper status - fluff boy is a good fluff boy, and he loves you.

Back