The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
Thanks y’all <3

1,165 - Calf raises, high knees!

555 - Meditated before bed!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light! 60 seconds of elbow clicks!

Good thing - So I did it, I put in my notice. They're sad, trying to keep me, but... It's been five years, so they've had their time to keep me, frankly. I'm gonna be sad to go, I tried not to cry at my desk, but I did have a lot of support so. Can't complain.

Cooper status - Fluff boy is happy I got that overwith lol

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,166 - I took a walk around the neighborhood and went to the pond! The only frog I saw was like ten feet from me and I knew he was there when he just, screamed and yeeted into the pond. ... Like bro come on. ... Maybe it had to do with the ducks coming in? Iunno I saw the ducks walk in and it was cute af.

556 - Little meditation here and there today!

Good thing - pain from giving my notice but still. Still. At least I got a hug at home.

Cooper status - Fluff boy is gonna have a birthday this Saturday. For his special day he wants you to DRINK SOME DAMN WATER.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,167 - Many calf raises, some squats and some high knees!

557 - MEDITATION DURING WORK 'CAUSE MY ANXIETY ALMOST MADE ME EXPLODE it's okay I'm just on my period and having a rough time at uh, transitioning out of this job. No one's giving me shit for it there, it's more of me screaming internally because I am BAD with change.

Good thing - Well, I have Friday, the weekend, and Monday off. I'm getting my vacation time in. wheeeee.

Cooper status - Fluff boy is gonna lose his mind when he sees me late tomorrow morning like WHOAAAA WHY IS THE FISH HOOMAN HERE

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas Oh God yeah. I admit there's uh, some things I don't wanna put too much out there about current job, but I'm gonna miss the people more than I miss some other stuff. Y'know?

1,168 - Some walking! Some high knees! Some calf raises! 30 squats for the daily thing!

558 - Few minutes of meditating here and there!

Good thing - Dude I slept in. It ruled. Last night I stayed up until midnight listening to the rain with the window open. IT WAS SO COOL.

Cooper status - I got to babysit him today and he watched me get rekt in Guilty Gear. Poor buddy, cuddling up to me only to see me get absolutely destroyed...

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,169 - Some farmers market walking! Some high knees! Some calf raises! Some lifting Cooper and cuddling him!

559 - Few mintues here and there!

Good thing - Dude I went to the farmers market and got some sourdough bagels, and some goats milk cheese with blueberries and thyme. COMBINED THE TWO. AND IT WAS INCREDIBLE.

Cooper status - He turns 9 today! We got him plenty of gifts, and ice cream <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
He says thank you <3

1,170 - Some calf raises! Some high knees! And the Pokemon GO mall route of like, at least a kilometer!

560 - Few minute meditation!

Good thing - Zzzzz... Slept in again. And I'm gonna do it one more time. What're y'all gonna do, stop me?

Cooper status - Fluff boy is very happy knowing he had good buddies celebrating his birthday <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas Oh my God. And it was in Germany, too? I've never had the food in Germany, but I'm pretty sure a cheese pretzel from Germany would actually delete my depression. INCREDIBLE.

Cooper says he wants some of the pretzel next time.

1,171 - Calf raises! March steps! Because I was watching a video and felt like I needed to move lol.
This one specifically. I'd do calf raises on the parts with subtitles to help me focus on them better.

561 - A few minutes here and there!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light!

Good thing - Ah, one last day of vacation... I hope work is gonna be nice. I'm still really bummed about having to leave, as much as I've needed something new for a hot minute.

Cooper status - Fluff boy got like, so many kisses.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,172 - Walker workout!

562 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - Man I don't wanna go to bed. I am content and comfy. And that's good, to have a feeling you don't want to be rid of.

Cooper status - I received the snoot of concern today for going to work. Sorry lil' buddy, my summer vacation microdose has ended.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,173 - More watching videos and march stepping, calf raising, and even some squatting during 'em!

563 - Few minutes at work especially, I WAS BEING TESTED Y'ALL.

Good thing - So every night when mom takes Cooper out, these toads wait for them on the path. I got to hang out with the toads tonight :) See, I love summer for reasons like this. You can't just, hang out with toads in winter like that.

Cooper status - Fluff boy needs to go on allergy meds again. God, give his allergies to me, I CAN HANDLE IT

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,174 - More march stepping and calf raising!

564 - ALSO A FEW MINUTES AT WORK ESPECIALLY OH MY GOD I AM SO TIRED.

Good thing - One of our underwriters came in to talk shop and drop stuff off, and one of the things she dropped of was... A little gift package for me! With lots of chocolate. Sure, I need to eat better, but hey, I won't eat it all at once. It was so sweet of her to do that ;A; AGH I'LL MISS HER

Cooper status - Fluff boy is made of fluff.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,175 - Power squatting and calf raising!

565 - BOY DO I LOVE MEDITATING AT WORK WHEN I DON'T WANNA DO THINGS it helps me do things

Good thing - It was such a nice day out that I almost asked my boss if I could leave early. And then stupid things happened. But it is nice to have nice weather haha. Also got some sweets on the way home, ish. It was like, feet away from the house, a girl in the median was selling some cupcakes and keychains to donate to a local shelter and you bet your ass I gave her a tip.

Cooper status - Fluff boy walked with mom today and he said hi to his favorite neighbor! We don't know why he loves this neighbor so much but he does! Neighbor was also wearing a hat that made Cooper go "hmm," so the neighbor took it off for him, and he was okay. Good job!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,176 - Calf raising and many march steps, a bit of walking!

566 - Few minutes of meditation before this post!

Good thing - Had a chill day. Got my car inspected and there are no problems!

Cooper status - Fluff boy and I hung out for a bit today as we waited for mom and dad to come home. He, being the goodest boy in the universe, is the goodest boy in the universe, and he loves you. But he's sleeping right now so you can boop him later.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,177 - Many, many march steps and calf raises!

567 - Few minutes before posting!

Good thing - I found a site with trainer swords. This could be bad for my wallet. But also, Christmas is tghis year...

Cooper status - Fluff boy said hi to his toad friend again tonight. It was adorable. I'm not sure why the toads just chill waiting for him, since he's like, significantly larger than them. I wonder what they think he is?

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas Well, he is big for a Sheltie... thirty pounds (about 13.61 kg) of SHEER FLUFF. Shelties aren't usually that big. But here he is. Being enormous.

1,178 - More calf raises and march steps!

568 - A few minutes before bed!

Good thing - I had an animated (lmao) convo with a friend about Disney movies and superhero shows during lunch and it ruled.

Cooper status - fluff boy loves you. and fluff boy totally thinks i should get a sword for the holidays. fluff boy is in no way, shape, or form, biased.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,179 - Walker workout with extra credit, and some walking on my lunch break!

569 - A few minutes before bed!

Good thing - Went to the doctors today. We're gonna lower my ADHD med dosage. This will have the side effect of HAVING ME BE ABLE TO SLEEP

Cooper status - Fluff boy is made of love. And he loves you. And he still thinks I need a sword.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,180 - Calf raises and march steps!

570 - A few minutes before bed!

Good thing - @Maegaranthelas Me too! I have my first dose today so let's see how I sleep. Or uh. I'll be seeing how I sleep. You won't be watching me sleep. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just, the proximity/timezone issue.

Cooper status - Fluff boy won't be pleased with me tomorrow when he sees me pack my car... It's 'cause I'm going to my besties for the weekend, BUT, LITTLE DOES FLUFF BOY KNOW, I AM GETTING HIS FAVORITE TREATS THERE MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,181 - Calf raises and an accidental walk. I went across the street to get some snacks. The store was closed. I had walk much further to get a snack because I was too lazy to properly pack food. It felt GREAT.

571 - Few minutes before bed!

Good thing - Packing to go to bestie's... Coop knows. He knows I am gonna do a thing. I am gonna be so snooted.

Cooper status - Fluff boy got so many boops today. He waited for me at the bottom of the stairs today ;A; AAAAAAAAAAAA

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,183 - Walking! Calf raises! Shoulder taps!

573 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - Other than accidentally buying over fifty dollars worth of tea (I DID NOT REALIZE FOUR OUNCES WAS THAT MUCH), today was great! Anyway, uh. I'm gonna have enough tea to last me the apocalypse now. "Oh well Fish, it was just one ba-" no. no. I bought two different types. I have eight ounces now. Of just two teas. I goofed. HARD.

Cooper status - I GOT TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF DOG TREATS FOR HIM. HE IS GONNA LOSE HIS MIIIIIIND.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,184 - Calf raises! Lil' walking!

574 - Few minutes before bed!

Good thing - I am home. I am comfy. I AM ON MY LAST WEEK OF THIS JOB.

Cooper status - HE LOST HIS MIND OVER THE DOUBLE DOG TREATS OH MY GOD Y'ALL WE GOT A HAPPY FLUFF BOY HERE

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,185 - Temple run workout level 2 with EC plus some extra march steps/high knees beforehand!

575 - Few minutes before bed!

Good thing - FINAL COUNTDOWN FOR JOB. Had to do training today. I never want to train someone else again. Not because I suck at it, I mean I suck at it, but because I hate having someone constantly behind me looking at what I'm doing for any reason at all lol.

Cooper status - Fluff boy got some steak on national doggo day <3

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
I hate having someone constantly behind me looking at what I'm doing for any reason at all lol.

Cooper status - Fluff boy got some steak on national doggo day <3
Happy national doggo day to Cooper

I completely aggree with you it is really not fun at all.... Thoughts for you for your new coming job

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@graoumia Thanks man. God I hope my cubicle isn't in front of someone. i must not be perceived. make me hidden.

Also Cooper says hi and he loves you :)

1,186 - Temple run level 3 with EC!

576 - Few minutes here and there!

ZORO WORKOUT - World Breaker level 2 with EC!

Good thing - ONE MORE DAY DOWN OH MY GOD I AM SO READY FOR THIS WEEKEND

Cooper status - He is gonna visit me in the office Thursday! Well. Him and mom. He can't drive. Yet.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,187 - https://darebee.com/programs/30-days-of-cardio-light.html?showall=&start=1 FIRST DAY OF CARDIO LIGHT LEVEL 3 LET'S GO OMG Okay, I am so happy. The normal Cardio thingie had a shoulder tap portion and I do not trust my shoulders with that for a WHILE so... I'm really glad to see something so accommodating here!

577 - Few minutes at work and here!

Good thing - OH MY GOD WE HAVE TWO MORE DAYS LEFT AT THIS JOB I AM WEEPING PLEASE LET ME REST

Cooper status - but Coop will be with us tomorrow at least for a small period of time :)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,188 - All I had time for was chest and back light lmao I had a podcast ep to record and a dog to hug.

578 - BUT I COULD DO A COUPLE MINUTES OF MEDITATION.

GOOD THING - TOMORROW.

Cooper status - And mom brought him to the office! He was really shy around everyone, but everyone remarked about how beautiful of a pupper he is. Because he is the most lovely pupper.

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
I had a podcast ep to record and a dog to hug.
Good to see you are keeping your priorities straight, @f1shie !

Please give Cooper a hug from me and nose kisses from Shelby (who is still super stressed about having been in this semi-moved, where-is-our-bed-and-why-are-there-all-these-boxes-everywhere limbo for two months now, but is still big on sending love out to all of her friends).

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Laura Rainbow Dragon My priorities are the only straight thing about me.

I'll TOTALLY give him a hug and smooch in the morning! He's asleep now in mom and dad's room <3

1,189 - I walked and did calf raises. My walking was in Freeport, I went to LL Bean after my final day at work. I only had about a half day of it, only had so much to do, so... Yeah. Went shopping, got smooched by a dog that doesn't often get smooches, saw a doggo who has the name of a friend... It was great. I walked around the place a bit to find something to drink before I went to a friends house (non alcoholic, ya girl doesn't often drink like, at all) for a party.

It was a good day.

579 - Few minutes here and there.

Good thing - Well. Final day at old job. Been there for five years, and now I have a four day weekend. Time to sleep. Oh, and also, my lunch was some veggie dumplings like, right across the street from LL Bean. 9 bucks for 10 dumplings. Holy shit. I can't even drive home enough how good these were.

Cooper status - Dude he's gonna be SO HAPPY I'm home for a few days! He's gonna get SO CUDDLED. And smooched for his Canadian friend, Shelby.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,190 - 30 days of cardio light level 3 with only one minute of rest in between sets, some walking, some calf raises and squats and GIVING COOPER CUDDLES.

580 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - I basically just chilled on my little vacation. New job begins on Wednesday. Another little microdose of summer vacation... I miss being a kid.

Cooper status - He says thank you to Shelby for the loves! He will be happy to share some of his favorite apple honey treats (got a huge bag of 'em last weekend at the besties lol)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,191 - 30 days of cardio light day 3 level 3!

581 - Gonna do some more before bed!

Good thing - DAD GOT LOBSTER TODAY YESSS

Cooper status - YES COOPER GOT SOME WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE, HEATHENS? Picture related.

456727176_1676950983095268_4020639453810283813_n.jpg

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
He is the most boopable of lads. And he loves you.

1,192 - 30 days of cardio day 4 level 3! Now my arms may fall off.

582 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - MOM MADE LOBSTER ROLLS TODAY FROM THE LEFTOVERS YES

Cooper status - Not only did he get some more lobster today, but he also got a helper piece of some hamburger.

Our dog is not spoiled.

Not for a SECOND.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,193 - 30 days of cardio day 5 level 3! My arms are somehow attached to my body.

583 - Few minutes here and there, especially after I had to call the cops on someone who left her kids in her car ._. ... Car was still running but the idiot was AT THE GYM. FOR A WHILE. MY GUY. Anyway so that rattled me enough to where I had to just, chill a lot today.

Good thing - WELL. At least my new job begins tomorrow and not today.

Cooper status - I made some shrimp pasta today and he tested the shrimp. He never told me how it was though as he INHALES FOOD INSTEAD OF EATING IT LIKE A NORMAL DOG.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
It was awful. I still don't have an update.

1,194 - Thirty days of cardio light day 6, level 3! And lots of walking around the new office... gonna be taking a lot of stairs...

584 - Got a few minutes done today when I could!

Good thing - NEW JOB IS MAKING MY BRAIN SCREAM OH GOD I AM SO OUT OF MY ELEMENT but hey they like me

Cooper status - Floof boy went to the groomers today and got super fluffy and soft.

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
Glad everyone likes you, that is a good start! :)

Really hopeful things will get easier for you. Give yourself some time and just keep trying your best and try not to be too hard on yourself. I bet after a few weeks, you will be a lot more comfortable.

And until then, enjoy going home to your lovey dovey floof boy! :heart:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@MadamMeow and guess what? Lovey dovey floof boy loves you too! I know you're more of a cat person but Shelties are very cat-like.

1,195 - Other than calf raises and taking a walk during lunch, not much. Family drama and shit so I wasn't too much into the mood lol.

585 - I'll do some before sleep.

Good thing - As much as the after work today sucked, I still had the-

Cooper status - -floofy boy to make things floofy and happy again. I won't get too into what's going on but floof man is being so sweet and protective of me and mom right now. He is gonna get so many cuddles this weekend.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,196 - 30 days of Cardio light day 7 level 3! And walking up and down the stairs at work (I counted, there's 40 stairs each way, so 80 in total)

586 - Few moments here and there.

Good thing - HR lady gave me orange soda a- Hey, look, I know, I need to do better about drinking my calories and sweets n' stuff, but damn it, when you're given orange soda when you're feeling down, those calories don't count. Those are free.

Cooper status - Fluff boy is happy I'm home <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,197 - I took... WALKS. Farmers market and one around my neighborhood, to which I met my neighbors greyhound, Nigel. I booped his snoot.

587 - Few moments before posting!

Good thing - FARMERS MARKET WAS LIT. I WAS OUTSIDE FOR A WHILE. For once lol.

Cooper status - He got some hamburger AND ice cream today. He also got cuddles from me, as sometimes I just, randomly lift him in my arms and hold him.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,198 - HOW DID I MISS THAT 1,000 SQUATS CHALLENGE!? WAS THAT MADE FOR ME!? Anyway, so I did day one of that and 30 days of Cardio Light day 8, level 3!

588 - Few minutes of meditation here and there!

Good thing - Oh right my friend gave me like, 60 days playtime on WoW and naturally I've decided to go full furry and YEAAAH WORGENS LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

Cooper status - Dad grilled steak tonight, and the good boy got some! Good job Cooper!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,199 - 1k squats day 2, and 30 days of cardio light day 9, level 3!

589 - Few minutes here and there, eeeespecially at work PHEEEEW.

Good thing - STEAK AND EGGS FOR DINNER TONIGHT CAN I GET AN AMEN Y'ALL

Cooper status - Y'all I wish I recorded it, when I come home he often does this happy bark that's the cutest thing ever. He went ESPECIALLY insane tonight.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,201 - Day 4 of 1k squats, 30 days of cardio light day 11 level 3!

591 - Few minute meditation!

Good thing - An underwriter that visited my old job came in today. Got a hug. IT WAS LIT.

Cooper status - fluff boy says hello! (he says this by barking a lot.)