A Warlock's Grimoire

Warlock

Warlock from The Netherlands
"Healing"
I'm Warlock, a 24-year-old student, and my primary fitness goal is to maximize my physical fitness, build strength, gain better control over my body, and get fit enough to do a proper gym program in March. Improving my abdominal strength is particularly important to me, as it's an area where I want to see significant progress. I've started a few fitness logs in the past, but I'm committed to making this one count.

Starting Point Maxes:
After each exercise I had 2 minutes rest.
  • Clean Push-Ups: 22
  • Squats: 51
  • Pull-Ups: 4
  • Sit-Ups: 9
Fitness Plan: Currently, I don't have a specific fitness plan in place. I'm open to recommendations on which Darebee program I should embark on. Any suggestions from the Darebee community would be greatly appreciated.

Goals:My primary goals are to consistently improve in the following four exercises:

• Clean Push-Ups
  • Squats
  • Pull-Ups
  • Sit-Ups
I aim to increase my strength and fitness level to the point where I can perform these exercises with only 90 seconds of rest in between sets. To track my progress, I plan to test myself either every two weeks or each month, depending on my progress.

Additionally, I'm working towards being fit enough to start a proper gym program in March, which is a significant milestone in my fitness journey.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Welcome back :)