As Above, So Below

Daeg

Mercenary from Croatia
Returning bee here, been lurking at this new version of hive for a while, I was seldom acive at the old site so change surprised me.
Training log is honestly the last resort I have of keeping myself accountable because in order to update it everyday I have to actually do some exercise I can write about here. I was always skinny and working out helped me build some strength but ever since starting a part time student job at mcdonalds some eight months ago its been hard finding time or will to exercise, job is good but it got me eating fast food and drinking sugary stuff whenever im there and it resulted in some noticeable amount of belly fat accumulating, Im still skinny everywhere else and that pouch bothers me since I really want decent body this summer. On the old hive I had completed several programs but im restarting them, starting from Hero's Journey, I enjoyed that one a lot first time around and results were visible. I printed them out bc it's more convenient for me, so lets get these knees cracking (and they crack a lot considering im early twenties)

Hero's Journey Day 1 completed at level 2 + 60 extra mountain climbers :v:
Power Up Day 1 :v:
Warrior abs challenge Day 1 :v:
First Thing Push Ups challenge Day 1 :v:

:vibes:

Daeg

Mercenary from Croatia
:thanks:

Ugh work and exercise got me feeling like I was run over

Completed Hero's Journey Day 2 at level 2 with option to get involved :v:
Power Up Day 2 :v:
Warrior abs challenge Day 2 :v: doing weighted punches with 3kg dumbells and counting reps instead of minutes, so I did 5 sets of 25 reps
First Thing Push Ups challenge Day 2 :v:

Daeg

Mercenary from Croatia
Hero's Journey Day 3 completed :v: - hammer chosen as weapon of choice, I need stronger arms, starting with 6kg dumbells
Power Up Day 3 :v: - couldn't hold calf raise hold for a whole minute so I split it a bit, huh that burned
Warrior abs challenge Day 3 :v:
First Thing Push Ups challenge Day 3 :v: -I feel that doing pushups feels easier each day and that's fantastic

Daeg

Mercenary from Croatia
Went to a two day roadtrip/BBQ friends gathering and it was a blast, no night walks through a forest tho :I

Hero's Journey Day 4 and 5 completed :v: - chose to keep the dragon egg at day 4, might need that extra rest minute somewhere
Power Up Day 4 and 5 :v:
Warrior abs challenge Day 4 and 5 :v: - I really like this challenge, did punches with dumbbells again
First Thing Push Ups challenge Day 4 and 5 :v: - arm strength is coming back slowly